Dangerous Dave's Dangerous Dudes LF Mid-Open Medic
0 Frags +

done

done
4 Frags +

jinta will tell you awful jokes and is gud at maincalling

jinta will tell you awful jokes and is gud at maincalling
6 Frags +

Brando is chill and boyos-jinta make for a very solid combo, this team will improve a lot over the season

Brando is chill and boyos-jinta make for a very solid combo, this team will improve a lot over the season
4 Frags +

There are some fun personalities on this team, but I'm not sure where they stand in open. With that kind of scrim schedule though, there's definitely plenty of opportunity for improvement.

There are some fun personalities on this team, but I'm not sure where they stand in open. With that kind of scrim schedule though, there's definitely plenty of opportunity for improvement.
3 Frags +

jinta is awesome and this team would do really really well with a medic that can keep up

jinta is awesome and this team would do really really well with a medic that can keep up
-1 Frags +

added you on steam for a tryout.

added you on steam for a tryout.
16 Frags +

I don't know any of these people. That's my kind of team name though.

I don't know any of these people. That's my kind of team name though.
1 Frags +

if you're in for cevo i can probably play

if you're in for cevo i can probably play
3 Frags +

From what I've scrimmed against them they're cool.

From what I've scrimmed against them they're cool.
3 Frags +

Pugscrimmed against his team, while the rest of my team was being assholes. He put up with it super well. They're all a cool group of guys, would recommend.

Pugscrimmed against his team, while the rest of my team was being assholes. He put up with it super well. They're all a cool group of guys, would recommend.
newbie.tf
3 Frags +

I played with these guys for the first half of the season on roamer. They're really fun to play with if you can stand many terrible jokes before and after scrims and matches.

I played with these guys for the first half of the season on roamer. They're really fun to play with if you can stand many terrible jokes before and after scrims and matches.
4 Frags +
KevinIsPwn many terrible jokes before and after scrims and matches.

I love you Pwn :>

[quote=KevinIsPwn] many terrible jokes before and after scrims and matches.[/quote]

I love you Pwn :>
3 Frags +

autistic
fun
anime

they're okay

autistic
fun
anime

they're okay
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.