Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
First Cast
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

I recently did a small cast of froyotech vs rent-a-homies using the stv demo uploaded onto ESEA. I would greatly appreciate some feedback on how I could improve and make casts more enjoyable. Tf2 was being strange and cap points aren't showing annoyingly, also there is some weird lag in the first half but it disappears in the second half.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL2IloWl8k0
Thanks in advance for watching!

I recently did a small cast of froyotech vs rent-a-homies using the stv demo uploaded onto ESEA. I would greatly appreciate some feedback on how I could improve and make casts more enjoyable. Tf2 was being strange and cap points aren't showing annoyingly, also there is some weird lag in the first half but it disappears in the second half.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL2IloWl8k0
Thanks in advance for watching!
0 Frags +

Nice Cast, your British accent already does wonders, i would try moving the camera less and more fluently and don't do any console modifications during the match, if you would try and avoid these small things next time you will improve steadily :)

Nice Cast, your British accent already does wonders, i would try moving the camera less and more fluently and don't do any console modifications during the match, if you would try and avoid these small things next time you will improve steadily :)
17 Frags +

i wouldn't suggest telling the viewers who won at the beginning of each cast

i wouldn't suggest telling the viewers who won at the beginning of each cast
4 Frags +

You didn't mention in the beginning that their best player (and team leader) banny wasn't playing. Could explain the scores a bit.

You didn't mention in the beginning that their best player (and team leader) banny wasn't playing. Could explain the scores a bit.
5 Frags +

I think third person is pretty bad for casting. I kind of feel like I'm watching a demo review without explanations on what happened because of it.

I think third person is pretty bad for casting. I kind of feel like I'm watching a demo review without explanations on what happened because of it.
0 Frags +

not a chance for bloodsire

not a chance for bloodsire
2 Frags +
GeknaiirI think third person is pretty bad for casting. I kind of feel like I'm watching a demo review without explanations on what happened because of it.

Also, you don't need to strafe the camera around like you are playing the game. Just position yourself so you can see the whole mid-fight or whatever and chill with the wasd

[quote=Geknaiir]I think third person is pretty bad for casting. I kind of feel like I'm watching a demo review without explanations on what happened because of it.[/quote]
Also, you don't need to strafe the camera around like you are playing the game. Just position yourself so you can see the whole mid-fight or whatever and chill with the wasd
3 Frags +

I'm in the minority of people who like third person and want more of it in casts. But doing the whole game in third person doesn't work. And the way you kept moving the camera around was really disorienting. Like OTL said, keep the camera still during fights.

Other than that, you provide good insight and seem to have to basics of what to say down. Keep doing more casts!

I'm in the minority of people who like third person and want more of it in casts. But doing the whole game in third person doesn't work. And the way you kept moving the camera around was really disorienting. Like OTL said, keep the camera still during fights.

Other than that, you provide good insight and seem to have to basics of what to say down. Keep doing more casts!
0 Frags +

I like it! I would suggest getting first person on whoever is getting ubered during pushes or fights, however.

I like it! I would suggest getting first person on whoever is getting ubered during pushes or fights, however.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.