Upvote Upvoted 11 Downvote Downvoted
Separate LFT and LFP forums
0 Frags +

I searched and found this thread, but it's really old so I didn't want to bump it: http://teamfortress.tv/thread/11850/recruitment-thread-idea

I was thinking that since team recruitment threads are hard to find among the numerous LFT threads, that forum should be split into two: one for players, and one for teams. That way, people who are looking for a team don't have to always wait for a team to come to them.

I know Enigma said he plans on implementing an ETF2L-like system, but it's been about 8 months since he said that. Unless it's coming very soon (and by very soon I mean before S16 ends), I would split the two forums up for now.

Edit: Totally didn't mean to put "threads" in the title. Definitely meant to put "forums".

I searched and found this thread, but it's really old so I didn't want to bump it: http://teamfortress.tv/thread/11850/recruitment-thread-idea

I was thinking that since team recruitment threads are hard to find among the numerous LFT threads, that forum should be split into two: one for players, and one for teams. That way, people who are looking for a team don't have to always wait for a team to come to them.

I know Enigma said he plans on implementing an ETF2L-like system, but it's been about 8 months since he said that. Unless it's coming very soon (and by very soon I mean before S16 ends), I would split the two forums up for now.

Edit: Totally didn't mean to put "threads" in the title. Definitely meant to put "forums".
-23 Frags +

I don't think it's really necessary...

IMO it's better to keep it simple. LFT/LFP in the title makes it obvious enough and it's not like there's so many threads going up every day

I don't think it's really necessary...

IMO it's better to keep it simple. LFT/LFP in the title makes it obvious enough and it's not like there's so many threads going up every day
13 Frags +

i dont think it would be very hard to do and it would be pretty useful, so there's that

i dont think it would be very hard to do and it would be pretty useful, so there's that
2 Frags +

Makes sense to me. If you're a team leader looking for players, you don't need to see any of the other teams' looking threads, and if you're looking for a team you don't need to see other players who are lft.

Makes sense to me. If you're a team leader looking for players, you don't need to see any of the other teams' looking threads, and if you're looking for a team you don't need to see other players who are lft.
3 Frags +
MR_SLINI don't think it's really necessary...

Splitting them makes things simple.

[quote=MR_SLIN]I don't think it's really necessary...

IMO it's better to keep it simple. LFT/LFP in the title makes it obvious enough and it's not like there's so many threads going up every day[/quote]

Splitting them makes things simple.
2 Frags +

ugcleague.com has it

ugcleague.com has it
2 Frags +

I like the split forums. It's a nice upgrade.

I like the split forums. It's a nice upgrade.
8 Frags +

moved over a few of the more recent LFP threads

moved over a few of the more recent LFP threads
1 Frags +

I only now noticed the change, so I want to say thanks! :D

I only now noticed the change, so I want to say thanks! :D
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.