Upvote Upvoted 14 Downvote Downvoted
ESEA S16 LAN
0 Frags +

Last weekend of June, 27-29. Same venue as last season, the Doubletree.

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=esports&d=comments&id=13741

Who's planning on going? I'll most likely just watch from home, but I hope someone will be able to keep us up to date on what's going on outside of matches.

Last weekend of June, 27-29. Same venue as last season, the Doubletree.

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=esports&d=comments&id=13741

Who's planning on going? I'll most likely just watch from home, but I hope someone will be able to keep us up to date on what's going on outside of matches.
14 Frags +

MR SLIN and shade will be enough information probably

MR SLIN and shade will be enough information probably
6 Frags +

Buying my plane ticket tuesday, LF roommate

Buying my plane ticket tuesday, LF roommate
4 Frags +

I'm interested in going since I think I can survive the 3 hr drive, but I might need a different ride/more money.

I'm interested in going since I think I can survive the 3 hr drive, but I might need a different ride/more money.
2 Frags +

I should be able to go this time.

I should be able to go this time.
10 Frags +

I'll be going; this time I'll have a working recording thing so I'll be uploading to YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/nulflo).

What do people wanna see? I'm very sure I'll be recording player POVs and their setups (and whatever else random footage I can get when players are in between or are warming up).

If rays is there I think he'll be recording as well. https://www.youtube.com/user/raysfiyah

I'll be going; this time I'll have a working recording thing so I'll be uploading to YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/nulflo).

What do people wanna see? I'm very sure I'll be recording player POVs and their setups (and whatever else random footage I can get when players are in between or are warming up).

If rays is there I think he'll be recording as well. https://www.youtube.com/user/raysfiyah
15 Frags +

duwatna's butt

duwatna's butt
11 Frags +

I might go, but I have no plans set in stone at this point. I'll make another post if I plan on going again, it really depends on what my money situation looks like in a few weeks.

Jarrett, if you go and are near the Austin area, a megabus to the DFW area will take you within 10-20 minutes of the hotel if you can get a ride from the bus stop. I think round-trip was around 60ish dollars for me last time? It wasn't too expensive and the ride was smooth.

I might go, but I have no plans set in stone at this point. I'll make another post if I plan on going again, it really depends on what my money situation looks like in a few weeks.

Jarrett, if you go and are near the Austin area, a megabus to the DFW area will take you within 10-20 minutes of the hotel if you can get a ride from the bus stop. I think round-trip was around 60ish dollars for me last time? It wasn't too expensive and the ride was smooth.
27 Frags +

might go

might go
-12 Frags +

Planning on going

Planning on going
4 Frags +

Two friends and I (Gandalf) are roadtripping from Cen/So California and looking for one more person
(preferably one who can drive stick...) to carpool with!
Hmu

Two friends and I (Gandalf) are roadtripping from Cen/So California and looking for one more person
(preferably one who can drive stick...) to carpool with!
Hmu
3 Frags +

I am going to take some footage for extv projects, and lots of pictures/updates for everyone. If anyone wants to do a room share, that would be great!

I am going to take some footage for extv projects, and lots of pictures/updates for everyone. If anyone wants to do a room share, that would be great!
5 Frags +

I could've missed it on the page but does anyone know which airport would be best to fly in to?

I could've missed it on the page but does anyone know which airport would be best to fly in to?
RGB LAN
7 Frags +

DFW

DFW
newbie.tf
3 Frags +

I might be going. Is anyone going lf a roomate?

I might be going. Is anyone going lf a roomate?
27 Frags +

10:58 PM - cozen: my dad is having second thoughts about letting me go to lan
10:58 PM - 20b paragon: got some rope

▒▒▓(◐)▓▓▓(◐)▒▓

10:58 PM - cozen: my dad is having second thoughts about letting me go to lan
10:58 PM - 20b paragon: got some rope

▒▒▓(◐)▓▓▓(◐)▒▓
10 Frags +

for the love of god dave__ac needs to be going, i need more dave videos in my life

for the love of god dave__ac needs to be going, i need more dave videos in my life
1 Frags +

If anybody is into Street Fighter, I have Ultra loaded on my Xbox and I might bring it, my stick, and a couple controllers (just regular wireless ones tho if you want better bring your own stick)

If anybody is into Street Fighter, I have Ultra loaded on my Xbox and I might bring it, my stick, and a couple controllers (just regular wireless ones tho if you want better bring your own stick)
0 Frags +
TwilitlordIf anybody is into Street Fighter, I have Ultra loaded on my Xbox and I might bring it, my stick, and a couple controllers (just regular wireless ones tho if you want better bring your own stick)

Got UMVC3?

We can play it after we box

[quote=Twilitlord]If anybody is into Street Fighter, I have Ultra loaded on my Xbox and I might bring it, my stick, and a couple controllers (just regular wireless ones tho if you want better bring your own stick)[/quote]

Got UMVC3?

RGB LAN
5 Frags +
TwilitlordIf anybody is into Street Fighter, I have Ultra loaded on my Xbox and I might bring it, my stick, and a couple controllers (just regular wireless ones tho if you want better bring your own stick)YesIDidGot UMVC3?

Basik is also bringing his xbox with Ultra and Marvel. Twilitlord, bring yours too so we can have two setups :D. Might need an extra TV though.

Basik doesn't really play Marvel, but YesIDid and I can play Marvel while Basik and Twilitlord play Ultra. :3

[quote=Twilitlord]If anybody is into Street Fighter, I have Ultra loaded on my Xbox and I might bring it, my stick, and a couple controllers (just regular wireless ones tho if you want better bring your own stick)[/quote]

[quote=YesIDid]
Got UMVC3?

We can play it after we box[/quote]

Basik is also bringing his xbox with Ultra and Marvel. Twilitlord, bring yours too so we can have two setups :D. Might need an extra TV though.

Basik doesn't really play Marvel, but YesIDid and I can play Marvel while Basik and Twilitlord play Ultra. :3
5 Frags +

I'm bringing an xbox which has Ultra, UMVC3, MvC2, and SSF2THDR. I can also bring a Wii with Melee and Project M if anyone is interested in playing those (I have 4 controllers although 1 of them has a bad stick). On another note, would anyone be interested in doing a small tournament for any of these games?

I'm bringing an xbox which has Ultra, UMVC3, MvC2, and SSF2THDR. I can also bring a Wii with Melee and Project M if anyone is interested in playing those (I have 4 controllers although 1 of them has a bad stick). On another note, would anyone be interested in doing a small tournament for any of these games?
3 Frags +
NoonaPlanning on going

I don't think so anymore 8)

[quote=Noona]Planning on going[/quote]

I don't think so anymore 8)
-1 Frags +

I have a copy of mahvel downstairs somewhere, I'll dig it up. It was never my game but I still have it around.

I have a copy of mahvel downstairs somewhere, I'll dig it up. It was never my game but I still have it around.
-1 Frags +
BasikI'm bringing an xbox which has Ultra, UMVC3, MvC2, and SSF2THDR. I can also bring a Wii with Melee and Project M if anyone is interested in playing those (I have 4 controllers although 1 of them has a bad stick). On another note, would anyone be interested in doing a small tournament for any of these games?

Marvel Tourny would be cool.

[quote=Basik]I'm bringing an xbox which has Ultra, UMVC3, MvC2, and SSF2THDR. I can also bring a Wii with Melee and Project M if anyone is interested in playing those (I have 4 controllers although 1 of them has a bad stick). On another note, would anyone be interested in doing a small tournament for any of these games?[/quote]

Marvel Tourny would be cool.
1 Frags +

Yo if anyone needs or wants someone to room with at lan friday and saturday night, hit me up. I'm willing to split the cost even with however many people are in the room and I'm bringing a wii so there will be smash and other video games possibly. Add/message me on steam.

Yo if anyone needs or wants someone to room with at lan friday and saturday night, hit me up. I'm willing to split the cost even with however many people are in the room and I'm bringing a wii so there will be smash and other video games possibly. Add/message me on steam.
2 Frags +

Who all is planning on attending? Hopefully we can get as many as we got for the last lan

Who all is planning on attending? Hopefully we can get as many as we got for the last lan
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.