Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
the return
0 Frags +

http://ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=3502

im late so fuck it

http://ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=3502

im late so fuck it
8 Frags +

tune in to see the arthur spy and hei scout.

tune in to see the arthur spy and hei scout.
14 Frags +

I hear street hoops is coming back too.

I hear street hoops is coming back too.
-23 Frags +

who cares

who cares
16 Frags +

hei had like 2000 anime stickers on his keyboard at lanfest 2012

hei had like 2000 anime stickers on his keyboard at lanfest 2012
26 Frags +

thought this would be a thread about jaeger or tyrone or someone that i cared about

thought this would be a thread about jaeger or tyrone or someone that i cared about
-10 Frags +

most unworthy thread title 2014

most unworthy thread title 2014
40 Frags +

Well, it is in the Highlander section. Bonus is a team with a lot of history in HL, probably even from before the seasons listed on the roster page (since if I recall correctly, DesA in season 5 was sort of a precursor to bonus). I think it's kind of neat to see so many players that I definitely think of as being "from bonus" back on the same roster.

I get that you can't tell when looking at the "forum activity" sidebar what section a thread's in. It just seems weird that the reaction on seeing the thread would be "damn this thread title vying for my precious browsing attention" instead of "oh, it's the highlander section, moving on".

Well, it [i]is[/i] in the Highlander section. Bonus is a team with a lot of history in HL, probably even from before the seasons listed on the roster page (since if I recall correctly, DesA in season 5 was sort of a precursor to bonus). I think it's kind of neat to see so many players that I definitely think of as being "from bonus" back on the same roster.

I get that you can't tell when looking at the "forum activity" sidebar what section a thread's in. It just seems weird that the reaction on seeing the thread would be "damn this thread title vying for my precious browsing attention" instead of "oh, it's the highlander section, moving on".
0 Frags +

This is food news

This is food news
1 Frags +
2chei had like 2000 anime stickers on his keyboard at lanfest 2012

pics please :P

[quote=2c]hei had like 2000 anime stickers on his keyboard at lanfest 2012[/quote]

pics please :P
5 Frags +
useofWell, it is in the Highlander section. Bonus is a team with a lot of history in HL, probably even from before the seasons listed on the roster page (since if I recall correctly, DesA in season 5 was sort of a precursor to bonus). I think it's kind of neat to see so many players that I definitely think of as being "from bonus" back on the same roster.

... so when are you coming back? I miss your videos with different crosshairs in them each time.

[quote=useof]Well, it [i]is[/i] in the Highlander section. Bonus is a team with a lot of history in HL, probably even from before the seasons listed on the roster page (since if I recall correctly, DesA in season 5 was sort of a precursor to bonus). I think it's kind of neat to see so many players that I definitely think of as being "from bonus" back on the same roster.

I get that you can't tell when looking at the "forum activity" sidebar what section a thread's in. It just seems weird that the reaction on seeing the thread would be "damn this thread title vying for my precious browsing attention" instead of "oh, it's the highlander section, moving on".[/quote]

... so when are you coming back? I miss your videos with different crosshairs in them each time.
1 Frags +

I will shit myself to see Hei play spy again.

I will shit myself to see Hei play spy again.
0 Frags +
ChimpleI will shit myself to see Hei play spy again.

102 makes me horny :P

[quote=Chimple]I will shit myself to see Hei play spy again.[/quote]

102 makes me horny :P
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.