Makes me sad, opening the DOTA2 and CSGO tabs and seeing the viewer counts. :(
8 Frags +

very nice work enigma

very nice work enigma
3 Frags +

It's very nice, I like it a lot. Thanks enigma (:

It's very nice, I like it a lot. Thanks enigma (:
5 Frags +

Being able to see profile pictures in the list when you open a stream from the sidebar is pretty neat as well.

Being able to see profile pictures in the list when you open a stream from the sidebar is pretty neat as well.
1 Frags +

csgo tab broken?

csgo tab broken?
0 Frags +

looks nice

looks nice
0 Frags +

i had the same idea when the website launched, except for game updates. it would look pretty much identical, except it would link to change logs, probably have the latest update date in parentheses or something. could evolve it into an automatic forum post when updates happen, so you don't get people racing to be the first to post "NEW UPDATE!!!"

i had the same idea when the website launched, except for game updates. it would look pretty much identical, except it would link to [url=http://store.steampowered.com/news/12815/]change logs[/url], probably have the latest update date in parentheses or something. could evolve it into an automatic forum post when updates happen, so you don't get people racing to be the first to post "NEW UPDATE!!!"
eXtelevision
0 Frags +

definitely cool to throw in dota and CS:GO. GJ Enigma + Crew!

definitely cool to throw in dota and CS:GO. GJ Enigma + Crew!
3 Frags +

EDIT: im an idiot

EDIT: im an idiot
5 Frags +

How come there isn't a news tab anymore?, where you could have seen ESEA posts, ETF2L posts, VTF posts, and all kinds of news?

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but I must say, I really liked the news tab, I hope you can bring it back.

How come there isn't a news tab anymore?, where you could have seen ESEA posts, ETF2L posts, VTF posts, and all kinds of news?

I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but I must say, I really liked the news tab, I hope you can bring it back.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.