Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
CSGO Lounge question
posted in Other Games
0 Frags +

I've just started to play a little bit of CSGO and CSGO Lounge keeps coming up. My question is, would it be possible to get a $5 skin and bet that on every "sure thing" match that you see to make money back? I know the return would typically only be 10%~20%. At 50 cents a pop it only takes 10 matches to get another $5 worth of skins and then you can just sell them on the market place. Is that something that would be possible or am I missing something?

I've just started to play a little bit of CSGO and CSGO Lounge keeps coming up. My question is, would it be possible to get a $5 skin and bet that on every "sure thing" match that you see to make money back? I know the return would typically only be 10%~20%. At 50 cents a pop it only takes 10 matches to get another $5 worth of skins and then you can just sell them on the market place. Is that something that would be possible or am I missing something?
1 Frags +

I used to do that a lot, but a really good streak of 10-20% improvements can be ruined by one upset. It comes down to luck. But as for rules, no, I think you're fine.

I used to do that a lot, but a really good streak of 10-20% improvements can be ruined by one upset. It comes down to luck. But as for rules, no, I think you're fine.
-1 Frags +

i only bet on teams i know about so even if it's like 80% one team wins i won't bet on them if i don't know the team well enough

i only bet on teams i know about so even if it's like 80% one team wins i won't bet on them if i don't know the team well enough
1 Frags +
"sure thing"

doesn't exist

[quote]"sure thing"[/quote]

doesn't exist
0 Frags +

always bet the underdogs

always bet the underdogs
0 Frags +

its like salty bet

its like salty bet
RGB LAN
0 Frags +
Ggglygy"sure thing"
doesn't exist

This. There are frequent upsets in both NA and EU scenes. A 30% underdog will unquestionably make an upset before you make enough money off of your .50 cent earnings to make up for it.

[quote=Ggglygy][quote]"sure thing"[/quote]

doesn't exist[/quote]

This. There are frequent upsets in both NA and EU scenes. A 30% underdog will unquestionably make an upset before you make enough money off of your .50 cent earnings to make up for it.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.