Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
New Open team LFP
0 Frags +

Heya! Were currently an un-named team looking for dedicated individuals to play with in the next upcoming season of ESEA. We are in desperate need of a demo and a med hopefully with either dm or experience to bring with them. However, overall we want drive and motivation to improve out of these individuals applying for these positions. The team is already in agreement that we will scrim 3-4 times a week and 2-3 scrims a night.

Our Roster thus far:
Scouts:
Bone
Muse
Pocket:
Titanium
Roamer:
Future sandwich

add me for details and tryouts: http://steamcommunity.com/id/muse-

Heya! Were currently an un-named team looking for dedicated individuals to play with in the next upcoming season of ESEA. We are in desperate need of a demo and a med hopefully with either dm or experience to bring with them. However, overall we want drive and motivation to improve out of these individuals applying for these positions. The team is already in agreement that we will scrim 3-4 times a week and 2-3 scrims a night.

Our Roster thus far:
Scouts:
Bone
Muse
Pocket:
Titanium
Roamer:
Future sandwich

add me for details and tryouts: http://steamcommunity.com/id/muse-
1 Frags +

i thought titanium quit?

edit : think its the wrong guy, sorry lol

i thought titanium quit?

-8 Frags +

Bone and Muse are a damn fine scout combo, hard to pass up that brotherly scout chemistry.

Bone and Muse are a damn fine scout combo, hard to pass up that brotherly scout chemistry.
3 Frags +
plobsi thought titanium quit?

Titanium quits once a week

[quote=plobs]i thought titanium quit?

edit : think its the wrong guy, sorry lol[/quote]
Titanium quits once a week
-5 Frags +

Titanium has improved a lot. He should quit playing mge so much so he doesnt become like me. At the rate hes going, hes going to become more of an mge lord than me

Titanium has improved a lot. He should quit playing mge so much so he doesnt become like me. At the rate hes going, hes going to become more of an mge lord than me
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.