Upvote Upvoted 17 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
0 Frags +

Hi i'm fragg, and i'm looking to play on a team next season.
Just finished playing the season of IM with hawaiin beach placing 5th
I'm looking to play roamer at a IM lvl or open
http://play.esea.net/users/543176

Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057380773/

Hi i'm fragg, and i'm looking to play on a team next season.
Just finished playing the season of IM with hawaiin beach placing 5th
I'm looking to play roamer at a IM lvl or open
http://play.esea.net/users/543176

Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057380773/
1 Frags +

Cool guy even tho his background noise makes me cry. Will be fine in im as a scout, gl

Cool guy even tho his background noise makes me cry. Will be fine in im as a scout, gl
1 Frags +

really good scout aim

really good scout aim
Momentum Mod
1 Frags +

great dm

great dm
4 Frags +

i love this guy really bad at csgo but fun to play with

i love this guy really bad at csgo but fun to play with
1 Frags +

Will do good in IM as scout he has good dm and has an understanding of the game.

Will do good in IM as scout he has good dm and has an understanding of the game.
1 Frags +

I wanna fight this kid at lan

I wanna fight this kid at lan
1 Frags +

Cool guy who will do well on whatever class he ends up playing.

Cool guy who will do well on whatever class he ends up playing.
1 Frags +

cool gamer with good DM

cool gamer with good DM
1 Frags +

By far the best scout I've had the privilege to play with on the flank. His DM is great, he understands team play and is easy to work with. It was nice at always see him in the position to capitalize on my jumps or aggression. He is also a nice and enjoyable person to be with and contributes to a positive team environment.

By far the best scout I've had the privilege to play with on the flank. His DM is great, he understands team play and is easy to work with. It was nice at always see him in the position to capitalize on my jumps or aggression. He is also a nice and enjoyable person to be with and contributes to a positive team environment.
1 Frags +

this guy was a beast when i was his scout partner and im p sure he got a lot better.
he cute too

this guy was a beast when i was his scout partner and im p sure he got a lot better.
he cute too
1 Frags +

dude is online as fuck and will dumpster every scout no matter what div hes in

dude is online as fuck and will dumpster every scout no matter what div hes in
cp_granary_pro
1 Frags +

sick aim, someone's gotta control him though or he'll +fwd too much and kill the whole team

sick aim, someone's gotta control him though or he'll +fwd too much and kill the whole team
2 Frags +

bump

bump
-2 Frags +

Really good scout and soldier. His DM is also really good. Has a good understanding of the game. Pick him up. P.S why do you hate me? :(

Really good scout and soldier. His DM is also really good. Has a good understanding of the game. Pick him up. P.S why do you hate me? :(
0 Frags +

cool dude, would play well in IM.

cool dude, would play well in IM.
1 Frags +

bump

bump
2 Frags +

Hes a the scout on my gold HL team and swaggadelic aim master. 10/10 would waifu. A strong addition to any team

Hes a the scout on my gold HL team and swaggadelic aim master. 10/10 would waifu. A strong addition to any team
2 Frags +

fragg is my son, find him a team he's good

fragg is my son, find him a team he's good
4 Frags +

bumperino

bumperino
cp_granary_pro
5 Frags +

Someone pick up this fine nice lady already

Someone pick up this fine nice lady already
2 Frags +

shits all over dm servers

shits all over dm servers
1 Frags +

bump

bump
2 Frags +

bump

bump
1 Frags +

Really good scout/roamer, you won't regret picking him up.

Really good scout/roamer, you won't regret picking him up.
8 Frags +

He's pretty bad, one time yuri and i was playing l4d2 when fragg came in drunk then he said "swim tiem guys" so we got into mumble and he started cluttering comms and kept saying "i hate my life" over and over again and when the game started he went sniper(can't hit a shot to save his life) he started talking crap about the other team, he was so mad he left mumble and came back even more drunk then we had to call off scrims because he got more drunk we heard him throwing up all over his precious mechanical key board and deathadder.... yea...also yesterday we were scrimming and we told fragg to get in mumble because he was late(of course). He started to mumble and thats when we knew he was drunk, so then when we asked him if he could play, we couldve gotten a sub but other wise he insited to play. So we were like alright ok, and right when scrims started he ran spy to mid not even cloaked and tried running pass the enemies thinking he was invisible and he just got destroyed. Then he yelled at us in mumble "WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME YOU SHITTY TEAM!" we were all like frag calm down and then he got angrier and offclassed as sniper missing all his shots and he was aiming/shooting at the wall, yet he kept saying "medics down" over and over so then we decided fragg couldn't play and we just told him that now.. he was really angry so he said curse words to every one of us and left mumble....yah don't play with this kid. look at his tftv alias "Hot" he's like 14 and not even hot 1/10.

All credit goes to rj-, yuri has nothing to do with this at all.

He's pretty bad, one time yuri and i was playing l4d2 when fragg came in drunk then he said "swim tiem guys" so we got into mumble and he started cluttering comms and kept saying "i hate my life" over and over again and when the game started he went sniper(can't hit a shot to save his life) he started talking crap about the other team, he was so mad he left mumble and came back even more drunk then we had to call off scrims because he got more drunk we heard him throwing up all over his precious mechanical key board and deathadder.... yea...also yesterday we were scrimming and we told fragg to get in mumble because he was late(of course). He started to mumble and thats when we knew he was drunk, so then when we asked him if he could play, we couldve gotten a sub but other wise he insited to play. So we were like alright ok, and right when scrims started he ran spy to mid not even cloaked and tried running pass the enemies thinking he was invisible and he just got destroyed. Then he yelled at us in mumble "WHY DIDNT YOU GUYS SUPPORT ME YOU SHITTY TEAM!" we were all like frag calm down and then he got angrier and offclassed as sniper missing all his shots and he was aiming/shooting at the wall, yet he kept saying "medics down" over and over so then we decided fragg couldn't play and we just told him that now.. he was really angry so he said curse words to every one of us and left mumble....yah don't play with this kid. look at his tftv alias "Hot" he's like 14 and not even hot 1/10.

All credit goes to rj-, yuri has nothing to do with this at all.
1 Frags +

bump

bump
4 Frags +

bump

bump
1 Frags +

fragg: I'm asian

fragg: so it's small

pick him up, obviously knows how to take critisism

fragg: I'm asian

fragg: so it's small

pick him up, obviously knows how to take critisism
2 Frags +

fragg is really fuckin good

fragg is really fuckin good
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.