Upvote Upvoted 24 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
i52 Showmatches Round 2
posted in News
enigma
June 21, 2014

Enjoy rivalry-infused intercontinental matches? Then you'll for sure want to tune in this Sunday, June 22 to witness the final two showmatches of our i52 showmatch series at twitch.tv/teamfortresstv:

• 1:00 PM EDT (19:00 CEST): froyotech vs. Awsomniac
  • 3:00 PM EDT (21:00 CEST): Classic Mixup vs. Epsilon eSports

As a reminder, we're doing this all so we can send two of these North American teams being featured to the i52 LAN, but we can't do it without your help. We've raised a considerable amount so far, but we're still quite a ways away from making this all a reality.

We've released a few updates in regards to perks, which you can read about here, but the short of it is:

• we've opened up shipping of T-shirts to EU as well
  • we're setting a stretch goal of $13,000 to send Lange to run stream production
  • shirt designs have been finalized
  • Epsilon will also sign your weapons

If you want to see the best competitive TF2 in history this summer, this is your opportunity to make it happen (and get some really cool, 100% deliverable, TF2 memorabilia in return).

P.S. Check out huhy's highlight reel of the second set of showmatches:

2 Frags +

I'm so f*cking hyped for this :3

I'm so f*cking hyped for this :3
2 Frags +

3 Frags +

Damn those matches should be awesome

Damn those matches should be awesome
13 Frags +

I really hope that on this set on showmatches you will put up a bar or something that will fill up everytime someone will donate, also you should make a pop-up on stream of each one that donates, like ToTH did, and give shout-outs and stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to this, also, will Epsilon's roster be the current one or will it be the one they are taking to i52?

I really hope that on this set on showmatches you will put up a bar or something that will fill up everytime someone will donate, also you should make a pop-up on stream of each one that donates, like ToTH did, and give shout-outs and stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to this, also, will Epsilon's roster be the current one or will it be the one they are taking to i52?
Momentum Mod
29 Frags +

kritz sticky video thumbnail LOL GOOD JOKE

kritz sticky video thumbnail LOL GOOD JOKE
0 Frags +

Jacky, Epsilon should be the current roster, except Numlocked on demo, I think he's getting back to TF2 for the LAN.

Jacky, Epsilon should be the current roster, except Numlocked on demo, I think he's getting back to TF2 for the LAN.
0 Frags +
SpycyJacky, Epsilon should be the current roster, except Numlocked on demo, I think he's getting back to TF2 for the LAN.

That was basically my question, is Numlocked playing in the showmatch?

[quote=Spycy]Jacky, Epsilon should be the current roster, except Numlocked on demo, I think he's getting back to TF2 for the LAN.[/quote]
That was basically my question, is Numlocked playing in the showmatch?
0 Frags +
JackyLegsSpycyJacky, Epsilon should be the current roster, except Numlocked on demo, I think he's getting back to TF2 for the LAN.That was basically my question, is Numlocked playing in the showmatch?

Eh, cant help you with that one, I have no idea, sorry.

[quote=JackyLegs][quote=Spycy]Jacky, Epsilon should be the current roster, except Numlocked on demo, I think he's getting back to TF2 for the LAN.[/quote]
That was basically my question, is Numlocked playing in the showmatch?[/quote]

Eh, cant help you with that one, I have no idea, sorry.
7 Frags +
JackyLegsI really hope that on this set on showmatches you will put up a bar or something that will fill up everytime someone will donate, also you should make a pop-up on stream of each one that donates, like ToTH did, and give shout-outs and stuff like that.

what roster are we taking to i52?

[quote=JackyLegs]I really hope that on this set on showmatches you will put up a bar or something that will fill up everytime someone will donate, also you should make a pop-up on stream of each one that donates, like ToTH did, and give shout-outs and stuff like that.

I'm looking forward to this, also, will Epsilon's roster be the current one or will it be the one they are taking to i52?[/quote]

what roster are we taking to i52?
12 Frags +

pipes only

pipes only
0 Frags +

Is this last season's Awsomniac? If so, what's Tek doing? Epsi or AwS or both?

Is this last season's Awsomniac? If so, what's Tek doing? Epsi or AwS or both?
6 Frags +
JinzhaIs this last season's Awsomniac? If so, what's Tek doing? Epsi or AwS or both?

its BFF now sponsored by Awsomniac

[quote=Jinzha]Is this last season's Awsomniac? If so, what's Tek doing? Epsi or AwS or both?[/quote]

its BFF now sponsored by Awsomniac
7 Frags +

i love you ads
are you going to i52?

i love you ads
are you going to i52?
-30 Frags +

Europe to get their ass kicked as usual.

Europe to get their ass kicked as usual.
8 Frags +
JackyLegsI really hope that on this set on showmatches you will put up a bar or something that will fill up everytime someone will donate, also you should make a pop-up on stream of each one that donates, like ToTH did, and give shout-outs and stuff like that.

Second this. We still need 4 grand (5 for Lange) in 17 days. The casters should really push for donations.

[quote=JackyLegs]I really hope that on this set on showmatches you will put up a bar or something that will fill up everytime someone will donate, also you should make a pop-up on stream of each one that donates, like ToTH did, and give shout-outs and stuff like that.[/quote]

Second this. We still need 4 grand (5 for Lange) in 17 days. The casters should really push for donations.
11 Frags +

The Tip of the Hats thing that shows whenever someone donates really encourages donations as they see their name and message pop up on a really popular stream. Should definitely be an aim to get that into these showmatches.

The Tip of the Hats thing that shows whenever someone donates really encourages donations as they see their name and message pop up on a really popular stream. Should definitely be an aim to get that into these showmatches.
20 Frags +

Send North American TF2 teams to the i52 LAN
Contribution $65USD

BOOOOOOM

Keep forgetting my wedding :/

Send North American TF2 teams to the i52 LAN
Contribution $65USD

BOOOOOOM

Keep forgetting my wedding :/
28 Frags +
etherEurope to get their ass kicked as usual.

dont act like i49 never fucking happened

[quote=ether]Europe to get their ass kicked as usual.[/quote]
dont act like i49 never fucking happened
16 Frags +
etherEurope to get their ass kicked as usual.

"Hi, I don't understand the purpose of a showmatch."

[quote=ether]Europe to get their ass kicked as usual.[/quote]
"Hi, I don't understand the purpose of a showmatch."
-7 Frags +

The matches will mostly be decided by the servers location, best thing is to find an asian server so it evens the things out :)

The matches will mostly be decided by the servers location, best thing is to find an asian server so it evens the things out :)
4 Frags +
XtheDuckThe matches will mostly be decided by the servers location, best thing is to find an asian server so it evens the things out :)

No. The system / process they use now is perfectly fine.

[quote=XtheDuck]The matches will mostly be decided by the servers location, best thing is to find an asian server so it evens the things out :)[/quote]

No. The system / process they use now is perfectly fine.
9 Frags +

someone should get mightyme in epsilon after the patch now :>

someone should get mightyme in epsilon after the patch now :>
6 Frags +

Requesting Getawhale as NA caster. Sal was great last time, but he's kinda out of the loop in terms of players and stuff.

Requesting Getawhale as NA caster. Sal was great last time, but he's kinda out of the loop in terms of players and stuff.
13 Frags +

mirelin how the heck

mirelin how the heck
6 Frags +

Is this the first time ever Classic Mixup is facing Epsilon? I think so but not sure.

Is this the first time ever Classic Mixup is facing Epsilon? I think so but not sure.
1 Frags +
LeRayonVertIs this the first time ever Classic Mixup is facing Epsilon? I think so but not sure.

yes it is

[quote=LeRayonVert]Is this the first time ever Classic Mixup is facing Epsilon? I think so but not sure.[/quote]
yes it is
17 Frags +

I be dodgin' this cast like Mirelin dodge yanks

I be dodgin' this cast like Mirelin dodge yanks
0 Frags +
WARHURYEAHpipes only

so last year, but the heavy

[quote=WARHURYEAH]pipes only[/quote]
so last year, but the heavy
5 Frags +

if only i46 mixup vs i49 epsi

if only i46 mixup vs i49 epsi
-5 Frags +

Wait but America is a continent? You should have said NORTH america vs Europe.

Wait but America is a continent? You should have said NORTH america vs Europe.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.