Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
Tea seeks Pocket Mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

Hello! this is a copy past from my UGC forum post! But anyway I'm FakePlasticTea, but most people call me tEa.

I'm new to tf2 and I want to get into competitive 6's as a pocket soldier. I have only 30 hours or so on soldier but I come from other FPS's so I'm developing quickly and I want to work under someone to help me when i'm still under 100 hours played, both bad and good habits develop early.

Ideally what i'm looking for is a pocket or roamer to teach me how to improve my skills and pick up what I've missed in the meta over the last 7 years of this game. My goals is to find a team to pocket for and work with as-well so i can push my skills into high levels faster.

my FPS history(missing some teams and seasons)
Day of Defeat 1.3 Lan
KY lan
Day of defeat 1.3 online
Super! cal Main and Cevo Main
DPK! Cal mainvite Cevo main
hoAx.gaming Cal Main
ghadGaming * (forget what league xD)
Day of defeat source online
Nerve Damage| CAL Main top 16
isK! Intrinsic XPL S1 Main Fantastic 8
vGn| Virgin Gaming(Sflq) Fragdods Season 2 Third Place(seasons record 8-3)
Sflq| Fragdods Season 3 Quarterfinals Rank 1(seasons record 9-1)
Sflq| DCL Season 1 (5-1)
Sflq| FDL Night Cup 2 Champions(3-0)
JBX3| Fragdods Season 3(3-0 died)
police academy| Fragdods Season 3 Second Place
4BT|FDL s4 main Fantastic 8
sflq| TCN S1 Final 4
(took S2 off, needed a break)
sflq| TCN s3undefeated season champions
sflq| TCN s4undeafted season champions

you guys are awesome and thank you for your time reading this!

Hello! this is a copy past from my UGC forum post! But anyway I'm FakePlasticTea, but most people call me tEa.

I'm new to tf2 and I want to get into competitive 6's as a pocket soldier. I have only 30 hours or so on soldier but I come from other FPS's so I'm developing quickly and I want to work under someone to help me when i'm still under 100 hours played, both bad and good habits develop early.

Ideally what i'm looking for is a pocket or roamer to teach me how to improve my skills and pick up what I've missed in the meta over the last 7 years of this game. My goals is to find a team to pocket for and work with as-well so i can push my skills into high levels faster.

my FPS history(missing some teams and seasons)
[b]Day of Defeat 1.3 Lan[/b]
KY lan
[b]Day of defeat 1.3 online[/b]
Super! cal Main and Cevo Main
DPK! Cal mainvite Cevo main
hoAx.gaming Cal Main
ghadGaming * (forget what league xD)
[b]Day of defeat source online[/b]
Nerve Damage| CAL Main top 16
isK! Intrinsic XPL S1 Main Fantastic 8
vGn| Virgin Gaming(Sflq) Fragdods Season 2 Third Place(seasons record 8-3)
Sflq| Fragdods Season 3 Quarterfinals Rank 1(seasons record 9-1)
Sflq| DCL Season 1 (5-1)
Sflq| FDL Night Cup 2 Champions(3-0)
JBX3| Fragdods Season 3(3-0 died)
police academy| Fragdods Season 3 Second Place
4BT|FDL s4 main Fantastic 8
sflq| TCN S1 Final 4
(took S2 off, needed a break)
sflq| TCN s3undefeated season champions
sflq| TCN s4undeafted season champions

you guys are awesome and thank you for your time reading this!
3 Frags +

for somebody to really effectively mentor you, you should be active on a team. this would provide (presumably) demos of scrims and matches for whomever to go over and give a basis to critique you upon. you could start by finding a UGC iron team on the UGC recruitment forums, either by making your own thread in the LFT sub-forum or finding an ideal vacancy in the LFP sub-forum

for somebody to really effectively mentor you, you should be active on a team. this would provide (presumably) demos of scrims and matches for whomever to go over and give a basis to critique you upon. you could start by finding a UGC iron team on the [url=http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?180-TF2-6v6&s=855fadc0d5d4e6e2cfb917cd0b93cffa]UGC recruitment forums[/url], either by making your own thread in the LFT sub-forum or finding an ideal vacancy in the LFP sub-forum
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.