Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
LFT Demo Low Open
0 Frags +

I'm looking for a Low OPEN team for ESEA as Demo. I'm really interested in improving my overall game and am looking for a team that is serious about improving and learning from their mistakes/overall gameplay. My schedule is very flexible (I'm available 24/7 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends), and I'm willing to scrim/pug and hopefully have some fun. I backed up for an ESEA Team last season called FastCo. but it was pretty disappointing since I really didn't get to play much at all and I want to get my feet wet in ESEA instead of spectate on the sidelines.

I'm fine with CEVO btw.

Competitive Experience

UGC Steel Season 13, Fast Company
ESEA Open Season 17, Fast Company(BACKUP)
Recent CEVO Season OPEN Ol' Peeps

My Steam Profile
It's an alt(now my main). I have a little above 2000hrs on this game

I'm looking for a Low OPEN team for ESEA as Demo. I'm really interested in improving my overall game and am looking for a team that is serious about improving and learning from their mistakes/overall gameplay. My schedule is very flexible (I'm available 24/7 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends), and I'm willing to scrim/pug and hopefully have some fun. I backed up for an ESEA Team last season called FastCo. but it was pretty disappointing since I really didn't get to play much at all and I want to get my feet wet in ESEA instead of spectate on the sidelines.

I'm fine with CEVO btw.

Competitive Experience

UGC Steel Season 13, Fast Company
ESEA Open Season 17, Fast Company(BACKUP)
Recent CEVO Season OPEN Ol' Peeps

My [url=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098641891/]Steam Profile[/url]
It's an alt(now my main). I have a little above 2000hrs on this game
0 Frags +

Tenda is a pretty chill dude who likes to play video games. He's a solid Demo already, but he'd definitely improve a lot if given the opportunity to. The only real issue I can think of with him is that he tends to get down on himself, even when he does fine; I think if you can get him to accept that he's better than he thinks you'll have yourself a real star on your team.

Tenda is a pretty chill dude who likes to play video games. He's a solid Demo already, but he'd definitely improve a lot if given the opportunity to. The only real issue I can think of with him is that he tends to get down on himself, even when he does fine; I think if you can get him to accept that he's better than he thinks you'll have yourself a real star on your team.
-5 Frags +

Bump. My CEVO team didn't stay together, and now I'm a lonely NegroBomberMan.

Bump. My CEVO team didn't stay together, and now I'm a lonely NegroBomberMan.
0 Frags +

double donk god
don't know him personally but he doesn't miss donks in dm

double donk god
don't know him personally but he doesn't miss donks in dm
0 Frags +

the loose cannon legend

i've never seen any demo work harder to get better than him, he's extremely dedicated, always practicing, and has really really good dm

all he needs is experience and a firm hand calling the shots and he will definitely go places!

the loose cannon legend

i've never seen any demo work harder to get better than him, he's extremely dedicated, always practicing, and has really really good dm

all he needs is experience and a firm hand calling the shots and he will definitely go places!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.