DATE
Thursday, Jul 10th
TIME
3:05 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
Pognon
ABOUT

The first eight weeks of ETF2L's Season 18 powered by Tt eSPORTS Premiership are over - the wheat has been separated from the chaff. As we take our first steps in to the pantheon of the playoffs we give praise to the gods of competition for this fine harvest of warriors. The momentum generated by the roster additions of HYS and yangpie have slingshotted GGWP into the third place in the final weeks of the main season. It is their bronze podium position to defend from the once doomed Fenneks eSports who have been given a shot at redemption with rightful fourth place team, rockit, forfeiting their playoff spot for the greater good. Best of three, losers pick will be the format. Join the casting extravaganza with Admirable, kr4tos and DavidTheWin.

ETF2L Match Page
Introduction
Map 1 - cp_snakewater_final1
Map 2 - cp_process_final
Interviews
10 Frags +

Ratchet up the hype-apult.

Ratchet up the hype-apult.
10 Frags +

rockit being generous gods

rockit being generous gods
2 Frags +

burn tashi,fors sosi <3

burn tashi,fors sosi <3
2 Frags +

The stream comeback?

The stream comeback?
1 Frags +

Note that we will be starting early tonight for some ham-fisted pre-game analysis.

Note that we will be starting early tonight for some ham-fisted pre-game analysis.
4 Frags +

wb kratos and david! I enjoyed kratos's casts, and David on camera is like having Arie but way worse

wb kratos and david! I enjoyed kratos's casts, and David on camera is like having Arie but way worse
0 Frags +

connect fakkelbrigade.eu:27101

connect fakkelbrigade.eu:27101
0 Frags +
atmowb kratos and david! I enjoyed kratos's casts, and David on camera is like having Arie but way worse

ily2 twatmo <3

[quote=atmo]wb kratos and david! I enjoyed kratos's casts, and David on camera is like having Arie but way worse[/quote]

ily2 twatmo <3
5 Frags +

Great game! VODs processing.

Great game! VODs processing.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.