Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
fruit lft esea
0 Frags +

hi, im fruit, i want to play esea (low open due to no ESEA experience)

i main soldier & would love to dedicate more time to seriously improving with smarter and more mature players and having fun with new people

ive mainly stuck to ugc but it'd be great to get out of that

im idling on steam daily
http://steamcommunity.com/id/eir259

would appreciate any tryout, thanks everyone

UGC Page
ESEA Page

hi, im fruit, i want to play esea (low open due to no ESEA experience)

i main soldier & would love to dedicate more time to seriously improving with smarter and more mature players and having fun with new people

ive mainly stuck to ugc but it'd be great to get out of that

im idling on steam daily
http://steamcommunity.com/id/eir259

would appreciate any tryout, thanks everyone

[url=http://www.ugcleague.com/players_page.cfm?player_id=76561198045582430]UGC Page[/url]
[url=http://play.esea.net/users/689682]ESEA Page[/url]
-10 Frags +

Great soldier and funny guy. Fruit is a good player that knows the game and works well with others. Fun to pug with too :)

Great soldier and funny guy. Fruit is a good player that knows the game and works well with others. Fun to pug with too :)
29 Frags +

mge shitlord guy

mge shitlord guy
13 Frags +

Last time I played with queso he would just shit talk in mge all day, but maybe he has changed

Last time I played with queso he would just shit talk in mge all day, but maybe he has changed
13 Frags +

The only experience that I've had with queso was pretty shitty, he was making fun of people in mumble and when I told him to fuck off he started telling us all to kill ourselves, I hope for his sake he's not like that anymore.

The only experience that I've had with queso was pretty shitty, he was making fun of people in mumble and when I told him to fuck off he started telling us all to kill ourselves, I hope for his sake he's not like that anymore.
9 Frags +

Big ego

Big ego
6 Frags +

Gets angry at video games very easily

Gets angry at video games very easily
-2 Frags +

mge overlord

mge overlord
-1 Frags +

im not saying "oh pity me for being an asshole" but i'd rather have people know the truth about this.
yeah i've been known to rage, but i've learned to keep it under control and have fun.

Mr_PerfectThe only experience that I've had with queso was pretty shitty, he was making fun of people in mumble and when I told him to fuck off he started telling us all to kill ourselves, I hope for his sake he's not like that anymore.

this was handled very poorly and i wish i could go back and fix it to make it right, but it's a shame i cant.

bearodactylGets angry at video games very easily

I was on a team with w/ bear and all they did was scream stupid memes when i wanted to try and take it seriously to improve, 4-5 weeks of just getting annoyed gets to a person. so i just left the team and removed bear and he posted the same comment on my esea profile before i removed it. never once said anything derogatory to bear

im not saying "oh pity me for being an asshole" but i'd rather have people know the truth about this.
yeah i've been known to rage, but i've learned to keep it under control and have fun.

[quote=Mr_Perfect]The only experience that I've had with queso was pretty shitty, he was making fun of people in mumble and when I told him to fuck off he started telling us all to kill ourselves, I hope for his sake he's not like that anymore.[/quote]

this was handled very poorly and i wish i could go back and fix it to make it right, but it's a shame i cant.

[quote=bearodactyl]Gets angry at video games very easily[/quote]

I was on a team with w/ bear and all they did was scream stupid memes when i wanted to try and take it seriously to improve, 4-5 weeks of just getting annoyed gets to a person. so i just left the team and removed bear and he posted the same comment on my esea profile before i removed it. never once said anything derogatory to bear
8 Frags +

I was on a team with Fruit for about two seasons and obviously I may have a different view of him than the rest of the community but I kind of think he's an asshole. During scrims and matches, he would just shit on everyone. Not just the other team but our team as well. He's very arrogant and thinks he's the shit and puts other people down I'm guessing for his own self confidence. When he's nice he is a decent person to play with but that rarely happens.

I was on a team with Fruit for about two seasons and obviously I may have a different view of him than the rest of the community but I kind of think he's an asshole. During scrims and matches, he would just shit on everyone. Not just the other team but our team as well. He's very arrogant and thinks he's the shit and puts other people down I'm guessing for his own self confidence. When he's nice he is a decent person to play with but that rarely happens.
-10 Frags +
albongDuring scrims and matches, he would just shit on everyone. Not just the other team but our team as well.

well yea but you and fruit would always bicker like children when I rang for you guys.
scrims? you guys are never there for scrims besides bear, sure fruits an asshole but how many people in this community do you expect to be nice?

[quote=albong]During scrims and matches, he would just shit on everyone. Not just the other team but our team as well.[/quote]

well yea but you and fruit would always bicker like children when I rang for you guys.
scrims? you guys are never there for scrims besides bear, sure fruits an asshole but how many people in this community do you expect to be nice?
2 Frags +

when i was on his team as a sub with bear and albong, fruit was a major asshole
i told him to come into the mumble and he decided to get defensive
thats my only experience with him and scrims where he would be quiet, and when he wasnt silent he wasnt exactly a saint
i sure hope he changed but right now it looks like him saying he regrets all this is an act; i hope it isnt
but hey he has good dm

when i was on his team as a sub with bear and albong, fruit was a major asshole
i told him to come into the mumble and he decided to get defensive
thats my only experience with him and scrims where he would be quiet, and when he wasnt silent he wasnt exactly a saint
i sure hope he changed but right now it looks like him saying he regrets all this is an act; i hope it isnt
but hey he has good dm
15 Frags +
Quesoim not saying "oh pity me for being an asshole" but i'd rather have people know the truth about this.

from about 20 mins ago in mge

http://pastebin.com/2nsdbzRG

[quote=Queso]im not saying "oh pity me for being an asshole" but i'd rather have people know the truth about this.
yeah i've been known to rage, but i've learned to keep it under control and have fun.[/quote]

from about 20 mins ago in mge

http://pastebin.com/2nsdbzRG
2 Frags +

toxic player
dm isnt good enough to make that tolerable

toxic player
dm isnt good enough to make that tolerable
3 Frags +

i didnt realize people still called others virgins over the internet

i didnt realize people still called others virgins over the internet
2 Frags +

I was beating him 14-5 then he started shittalking me telling me I should be embarrassed I play in ugc even though he's only played ugc

I was beating him 14-5 then he started shittalking me telling me I should be embarrassed I play in ugc even though he's only played ugc
2 Frags +

One of the first players I thought was decent. Boy was I wrong.

One of the first players I thought was decent. Boy was I wrong.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.