Upvote Upvoted 16 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3
Why do you still play tf2?
0 Frags +

I'm not pulling some "dead game" bs, I'm just legitimately wondering what has kept you interested in playing?

Lately I feel like I've lost reason, so I'd like to hear what others have to say.

I'm not pulling some "dead game" bs, I'm just legitimately wondering what has kept you interested in playing?

Lately I feel like I've lost reason, so I'd like to hear what others have to say.
-47 Frags +

there's no game like tf2

its a unique blend of shooters and the map scale is very different and there's no other game that feels like it

that being said i dont play this shitty game anymore, have fun with your bloated pile of shit meme game

there's no game like tf2

its a unique blend of shooters and the map scale is very different and there's no other game that feels like it

that being said i dont play this shitty game anymore, have fun with your bloated pile of shit meme game
47 Frags +

masochism

masochism
-14 Frags +

i only play it with friends anymore and then spam horrible horrible binds at them

i only play it with friends anymore and then spam horrible horrible binds at them
30 Frags +

its fun

its fun
9 Frags +

aside from the fact that it's a fun game, i've also kept on going because of the community. it's the first pc community i started with and full of great people that are fun to play with.

aside from the fact that it's a fun game, i've also kept on going because of the community. it's the first pc community i started with and full of great people that are fun to play with.
5 Frags +
32hzthere's no game like tf2

go back to r/hhh nigga

[quote=32hz]there's no game like tf2

that being said i dont play this shitty game anymore, have fun with your bloated pile of shit meme game[/quote]

go back to r/hhh nigga
3 Frags +

It's a pretty unique game, and the fun times I had, and continue to have keep me from feeling burnt out.

It's a pretty unique game, and the fun times I had, and continue to have keep me from feeling burnt out.
40 Frags +

because I haven't played my best yet

because I haven't played my best yet
-16 Frags +
kevgo back to r/hhh nigga

alright fam

[quote=kev]
go back to r/hhh nigga[/quote]

alright fam
7 Frags +

skill ceiling

Show Content
of masochism :(
skill ceiling

[spoiler]of masochism :([/spoiler]
14 Frags +

I love my teammates

I love my teammates
13 Frags +

So that you can one day be better than everyone, and then finally quit this wretched game.

So that you can one day be better than everyone, and then finally quit this wretched game.
20 Frags +

quake is dead

quake is dead
5 Frags +

Its fun to see your progress as a player

Its fun to see your progress as a player
4 Frags +

I love my teammates. Kinda it really at this point.

I love my teammates. Kinda it really at this point.
5 Frags +

I don't but I do still spend lots of money to come to lan because I enjoy watching TF2

I don't but I do still spend lots of money to come to lan because I enjoy watching TF2
-1 Frags +

I stopped playing for the most part a few months ago. Recently I started playing a bit more cause of cactus canyon. Best Map NA.

I stopped playing for the most part a few months ago. Recently I started playing a bit more cause of cactus canyon. Best Map NA.
1 Frags +

Teammates, the game itself is really unique and fun, and it's cool to see progress and improvement.

Teammates, the game itself is really unique and fun, and it's cool to see progress and improvement.
4 Frags +
32hzthere's no game like tf2

l0l then why browse this forum? go find a csgo-related forum/community you won't be missed

@op I like the small but great community this game has to offer. The skill ceiling is really high and this is still a very fun game to me. If you get burned out that's a diff story but overall this game has a lot that not most other games can offer.

[quote=32hz]there's no game like tf2

that being said i dont play this shitty game anymore, have fun with your bloated pile of shit meme game[/quote]

l0l then why browse this forum? go find a csgo-related forum/community you won't be missed

@op I like the small but great community this game has to offer. The skill ceiling is really high and this is still a very fun game to me. If you get burned out that's a diff story but overall this game has a lot that not most other games can offer.
2 Frags +

The people

The people
3 Frags +

I don't
But i respect alot of the competitive players and im sick of moba/lol shit so whenever ESEA rolls around its something i find interesting to watch, it also has a smaller community so alot of the names are alot easier to remember and its more of a community than say the clusterfuck called league of legends forums.

I don't
But i respect alot of the competitive players and im sick of moba/lol shit so whenever ESEA rolls around its something i find interesting to watch, it also has a smaller community so alot of the names are alot easier to remember and its more of a community than say the clusterfuck called league of legends forums.
3 Frags +

Because I suck at other games

Because I suck at other games
47 Frags +

because someone has to carry youmustmike

because someone has to carry youmustmike
1 Frags +

Competitively speaking the best is still yet to come.

Competitively speaking the best is still yet to come.
26 Frags +

i52

i52
13 Frags +

Because a fps that is more fun to me has yet to come out.

Because a fps that is more fun to me has yet to come out.
4 Frags +

Because in no other game can you spawn with a weapon as fun to use as the rocket launcher. You can rocket jump, and push around enemies, not to mention how satisfying hitting directs is, and fucking don't even get me started on airshots.

Because in no other game can you spawn with a weapon as fun to use as the rocket launcher. You can rocket jump, and push around enemies, not to mention how satisfying hitting directs is, and fucking don't even get me started on airshots.
8 Frags +

It's a combination of a couple things for me.

- Teammates and hanging out with them
- Skill ceiling individually + as a team
- I personally think the design of 6v6 is very elegant and good, and I continue playing so I can fully comprehend the whole thing. I keep learning how this game works, every scrim, every review, every match. I like having that knowledge.
- I want to frag enigma one day
- This community is small; if I manage to do work for it, it has a huge impact. That is pretty cool.
- Casts are amazing. It's a very watchable game.
- Meeting people in this community in real life has been incredibly fun and rewarding. If you ever see eXtv's interview with Tyrone at i46 he talks about how mackey and he are pretty different people but also both play TF2.
- 6v6 itself is really fun to play. There's really nothing quite like it, and the fact that athe community is the one to have formed it and refined it is practically unheard of.

There's more stuff, maybe, but I haven't found it to be a waste of time at all.

It's a combination of a couple things for me.

- Teammates and hanging out with them
- Skill ceiling individually + as a team
- I personally think the design of 6v6 is very elegant and good, and I continue playing so I can fully comprehend the whole thing. I keep learning how this game works, every scrim, every review, every match. I like having that knowledge.
- I want to frag enigma one day
- This community is small; if I manage to do work for it, it has a huge impact. That is pretty cool.
- Casts are amazing. It's a very watchable game.
- Meeting people in this community in real life has been incredibly fun and rewarding. If you ever see eXtv's interview with Tyrone at i46 he talks about how mackey and he are pretty different people but also both play TF2.
- 6v6 itself is really fun to play. There's really nothing quite like it, and the fact that athe community is the one to have formed it and refined it is practically unheard of.

There's more stuff, maybe, but I haven't found it to be a waste of time at all.
6 Frags +

i still have fun with it even though i've been playing it almost every day since beta lol

things like headshots or collateral kills still give me immense satisfaction

every other multiplayer fps game i've played had sniper mechanics that were either too slow or too boring or too complicated to play

most fps games i've tried out are too slow or completely dead tbh

i still have fun with it even though i've been playing it almost every day since beta lol

things like headshots or collateral kills still give me immense satisfaction

every other multiplayer fps game i've played had sniper mechanics that were either too slow or too boring or too complicated to play

most fps games i've tried out are too slow or completely dead tbh
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.