Upvote Upvoted 8 Downvote Downvoted
Roamer LF Mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

Hey, My names Alanny and I'm looking for a roamer mentor, preferably around a high level.

This season is my first season of cevo, and I place my team at a low open level I have been in comp tf2 for almost a year now and I realy have never had a mentor. I've noticed my positioning isn't too good and I would like to focus on where to output damage and when or when not to take 1v1s in certain situations and how/where to play certain mids. I am willing to go over demos have you spectate one of my scrims maybe or have a map review. If you're interested you can add me here
Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alanny

Hey, My names Alanny and I'm looking for a roamer mentor, preferably around a high level.

This season is my first season of cevo, and I place my team at a low open level I have been in comp tf2 for almost a year now and I realy have never had a mentor. I've noticed my positioning isn't too good and I would like to focus on where to output damage and when or when not to take 1v1s in certain situations and how/where to play certain mids. I am willing to go over demos have you spectate one of my scrims maybe or have a map review. If you're interested you can add me [url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alanny]here[/url]
Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alanny
4 Frags +

Bumperino EDIT: Looking for a team mentor to help ours teams last pushes, ubers and mid fights thanks again!

Bumperino EDIT: Looking for a team mentor to help ours teams last pushes, ubers and mid fights thanks again!
3 Frags +

Please help him. He has been prejudiced as bad because of his history with being just that. He's a good friend of mine<3

Please help him. He has been prejudiced as bad because of his history with being just that. He's a good friend of mine<3
1 Frags +

5 day bump

5 day bump
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.