Upvote Upvoted 64 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Robin Walker @ti4
0 Frags +

The man who literally invented hats. Me, Robin, and Dummy. Picture taken by Kaci

http://i.imgur.com/J9x96aB.jpg

The man who literally invented hats. Me, Robin, and Dummy. Picture taken by Kaci
[img]http://i.imgur.com/J9x96aB.jpg[/img]
40 Frags +

come on dummy, smile

come on dummy, smile
25 Frags +

Robin Walker's a lot taller than I imagined

Robin Walker's a lot taller than I imagined
-6 Frags +

maybe if he could come back to his home

rip robbing a walker

maybe if he could come back to his home

rip robbing a walker
10 Frags +

tall man flame

tall man flame
29 Frags +

Why didn't you take him hostage?

Why didn't you take him hostage?
16 Frags +
atmoWhy didn't you take him hostage?

This. Demand TFC2 and HL3 in exchange for his safe return.

[quote=atmo]Why didn't you take him hostage?[/quote]

29 Frags +
thrasheratmoWhy didn't you take him hostage?

Or a matchmaking system in TF2.

[quote=thrasher][quote=atmo]Why didn't you take him hostage?[/quote]

This. Demand TFC2 and HL3 in exchange for his safe return.[/quote]

Or a matchmaking system in TF2.
43 Frags +

Did you ask him about invisible players?

Did you ask him about invisible players?
-9 Frags +

and no one is wearing a hat, awkward ....

and no one is wearing a hat, awkward ....
-23 Frags +

What was Robin doing there?

What was Robin doing there?
28 Frags +
BakeTheBearWhat was Robin doing there?

Working for Valve?

[quote=BakeTheBear]What was Robin doing there?[/quote]

Working for Valve?
-5 Frags +

whats the order of who's who?

whats the order of who's who?
6 Frags +

flame_ robin dummy

flame_ robin dummy
20 Frags +
BakeTheBearWhat was Robin doing there?

fucking post of the year

[quote=BakeTheBear]What was Robin doing there?[/quote]
fucking post of the year
9 Frags +

its cool he still gives a shit enough to take pics with fans

its cool he still gives a shit enough to take pics with fans
40 Frags +

I feel like he was a bigger flame fan than we were a fan of him. He was freaking out "youre flame????" Meanwhile ive had him on steam friends for 7 years and he was just like "oh youre dummy? Anyway... Flame great to meet you!!"

I feel like he was a bigger flame fan than we were a fan of him. He was freaking out "youre flame????" Meanwhile ive had him on steam friends for 7 years and he was just like "oh youre dummy? Anyway... Flame great to meet you!!"
17 Frags +

pretty. boy. swag.

pretty. boy. swag.
1 Frags +

did u not hang out with carl/az

i got so many ticket offers (i thoguth taht would be the hard part) but I ended up not being able to go cause money lol. ill have money for next year forsure

did u not hang out with carl/az

i got so many ticket offers (i thoguth taht would be the hard part) but I ended up not being able to go cause money lol. ill have money for next year forsure
17 Frags +

We chilled with tf2 dudes every now and then but for the most part flame and i hit up everything seattle had to offer and we won. We won at everything.

We didnt lose a single thing. Nothing was lost.

We chilled with tf2 dudes every now and then but for the most part flame and i hit up everything seattle had to offer and we won. We won at everything.

We didnt lose a single thing. Nothing was lost.
-38 Frags +

Since your name is FLAME and there is FLAMEhud im guessing you made it... Could u update it please?

Since your name is FLAME and there is FLAMEhud im guessing you made it... Could u update it please?
15 Frags +

rofl^

rofl^
-8 Frags +

hooli is flames long lost brother i think

also i thought robin was ruwin

hooli is flames long lost brother i think

also i thought robin was ruwin
8 Frags +

you guys should have found dave__ac. he was there.

you guys should have found dave__ac. he was there.
11 Frags +

currently in a hotel room with dave__ac, tyler, enigma, and elfkiller

currently in a hotel room with dave__ac, tyler, enigma, and elfkiller
9 Frags +
AndKennethBakeTheBearWhat was Robin doing there?
Working for Valve?

I guess I shouldve specified, I meant if anyone knew his involvement, what he was specifically doing.

[quote=AndKenneth][quote=BakeTheBear]What was Robin doing there?[/quote]

Working for Valve?[/quote]

I guess I shouldve specified, I meant if anyone knew his involvement, what he was specifically doing.
31 Frags +
boulderyou guys should have found dave__ac. he was there.

Yup that guy was filled with gems all weekend. He greeted me with "Hi dummy. I have a beard now." and then today when I shook his hand before going home he pulled me in for a hug and whispered "actually we need to hug because i will NEVER see you again" So i guess im never seeing him again...

[quote=boulder]you guys should have found dave__ac. he was there.[/quote]

Yup that guy was filled with gems all weekend. He greeted me with "Hi dummy. I have a beard now." and then today when I shook his hand before going home he pulled me in for a hug and whispered "actually we need to hug because i will NEVER see you again" So i guess im never seeing him again...
3 Frags +
BakeTheBearAndKennethBakeTheBearWhat was Robin doing there?
Working for Valve?

Pretty sure he works on Dota2 as well as TF2. All the valve employees do soemthing at the international I believe. IIRC the valve employees actually work some of the places, like the secret shop.

[quote=BakeTheBear][quote=AndKenneth][quote=BakeTheBear]What was Robin doing there?[/quote]

I guess I shouldve specified, I meant if anyone knew his involvement, what he was specifically doing.[/quote]

Pretty sure he works on Dota2 as well as TF2. All the valve employees do soemthing at the international I believe. IIRC the valve employees actually work some of the places, like the secret shop.
2 Frags +
lynaBakeTheBearAndKennethBakeTheBearWhat was Robin doing there?
Working for Valve?

Didn't he say on the TOTH stream he's been working on DOTA2 for some time and, for the most part, lately he hasn't been involved in TF2?

[quote=lyna][quote=BakeTheBear][quote=AndKenneth][quote=BakeTheBear]What was Robin doing there?[/quote]

I guess I shouldve specified, I meant if anyone knew his involvement, what he was specifically doing.[/quote]

Pretty sure he works on Dota2 as well as TF2. All the valve employees do soemthing at the international I believe. IIRC the valve employees actually work some of the places, like the secret shop.[/quote]

Didn't he say on the TOTH stream he's been working on DOTA2 for some time and, for the most part, lately he hasn't been involved in TF2?
7 Frags +

Enigma and I talked to him a second time and he said something along the lines of "After 20 years of FPS you kind of get bored of it"

RIP

But to answer the what was he doing there question his job this weekend was pretty much to be Kaci Atchison's personal Valve assistant and keep track of where she needed to be and when. The two of them walked around with like 3 giant bouncer-esque bodyguards and Robin had a headset/walkie to know where Kaci needed to be next.

Enigma and I talked to him a second time and he said something along the lines of "After 20 years of FPS you kind of get bored of it"

RIP

But to answer the what was he doing there question his job this weekend was pretty much to be Kaci Atchison's personal Valve assistant and keep track of where she needed to be and when. The two of them walked around with like 3 giant bouncer-esque bodyguards and Robin had a headset/walkie to know where Kaci needed to be next.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.