Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
cevo team lf players/subs
0 Frags +

roster
scout: Rastsy
scout: Jamal aka kyle aka teamlead3r (maybe)
demo: mikey
roamer: shrub
pocket: uni
medic: DrShadowPuppy
backup(s): ajit, dirty joe

schedule: sun-thurs 9-11 est (we'll go over this for matches/finishing up scrims), looking to do map reviews and potentially demo reviews once we get 6 and scrim a few times. we'll see how it goes.

since we're registering late for cevo I'm pretty sure we get make-up matches but I dont know how many we get or how it really works. i also dont know how it affects our ability to maybe make playoffs

Quote from lange: We will attempt to schedule make-up games for any matches that you have missed, but it is not always possible for us to do so.

I wanna say we would be a mid-high team in esea (I dont know which teams are in cevo, sorry) but i really cant tell since we haven't had enough scrims with this lineup.

we're looking for players who dont rage and have a strong drive to get better. please have experience and dont be a mute.

we also need a roamer sub since shrub is gone tues-fri this week. it's even better if you can play other classes.

we'll register in cevo once we get our starting 6, add me if you have any questions:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/uniiitf

[size=16][u]roster[/u][/size]
scout: [b][color=red]Rastsy[/color][/b]
scout: [b][color=red]Jamal aka kyle aka teamlead3r[/color][/b] [s][b](maybe)[/b][/s]
demo: [b][color=red]mikey[/color][/b]
roamer: [b][color=red]shrub[/color][/b]
pocket: [b][color=red]uni[/color][/b]
medic: [b][color=red]DrShadowPuppy[/color][/b]
backup(s): [b][color=red]ajit[/color][/b], [b][color=red]dirty joe[/color][/b]

[size=14][b]schedule[/b][/size]: sun-thurs 9-11 est (we'll go over this for matches/finishing up scrims), looking to do map reviews and potentially demo reviews once we get 6 and scrim a few times. we'll see how it goes.

since we're registering late for [b][color=green]cevo[/color][/b] I'm pretty sure we get make-up matches but I dont know how many we get or how it really works. i also dont know how it affects our ability to maybe make playoffs

[i][size=11]Quote from lange: We will attempt to schedule make-up games for any matches that you have missed, but it is not always possible for us to do so.[/size][/i]

I wanna say we would be a [b][color=blue]mid-high[/color][/b] team in esea (I dont know which teams are in cevo, sorry) but i really cant tell since we haven't had enough scrims with this lineup.

we're looking for players who dont rage and have a strong drive to get better. please have experience and dont be a mute.

[s]we also need a [b]roamer sub[/b] since shrub is gone tues-fri this week. it's even better if you can play other classes.[/s]

we'll register in cevo once we get our starting 6, add me if you have any questions:
[color=red][u]http://steamcommunity.com/id/uniiitf[/u][/color]
0 Frags +

good luck to mikey and uni!

good luck to mikey and uni!
-6 Frags +

he will literally pick up anyone

especially if you're a girl (uni + shrub make the biggest hunk soldier combo in tf2)

they're pretty goodish

he will literally pick up anyone

especially if you're a girl (uni + shrub make the biggest hunk soldier combo in tf2)

they're pretty goodish
-2 Frags +

join this team to be associated with skial gpit pub legend teamlead3r
unii and mikey are also cool

join this team to be associated with skial gpit pub legend teamlead3r
unii and mikey are also cool
-1 Frags +

Picked up a scout+med, just need a scout to finish the lineup. We should get our schedule+make up matches soon. shoutout to rastsy for joining our roster to boost our number of paid people so we could get scheduled.

Picked up a scout+med, just need a scout to finish the lineup. We should get our schedule+make up matches soon. shoutout to rastsy for joining our roster to boost our number of paid people so we could get scheduled.
1 Frags +

final bump, please dont add me if you dont have some solid experience (1-2 seasons of open would be nice).

final bump, please dont add me if you dont have some solid experience (1-2 seasons of open would be nice).
0 Frags +

join so you can give uni the help he needs to not get out dmed/out fragged by the enemy medic and he'll love you forever, I'm sure

join so you can give uni the help he needs to not get out dmed/out fragged by the enemy medic and he'll love you forever, I'm sure
4 Frags +

We have our full 6 now. thanks for all of you who tried out, sorry that some of you didnt make it. Still looking for tryouts since ajit can't play after august and joe he mains heavy/medic/pyro. If you can play multiple classes, even better.

We have our full 6 now. thanks for all of you who tried out, sorry that some of you didnt make it. Still looking for tryouts since ajit can't play after august and joe he mains heavy/medic/pyro. If you can play multiple classes, even better.
0 Frags +

Mikey is really gay but Dirty Joe is gayer

Mikey is really gay but Dirty Joe is gayer
0 Frags +
JakeyPooMikey is really gay but Dirty Joe is gayer

what?

[quote=JakeyPoo]Mikey is really gay but Dirty Joe is gayer[/quote]
what?
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.