Upvote Upvoted 74 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3
FROYOTECH.tv
0 Frags +

www.FROYOTECH.tv

http://i.imgur.com/eCRXCv0.gif

I wanted to let the other threads that popped up regarding this die down before I made an official announcement regarding the site. So now that a week has passed here it is.

Myself along with the rest of the FROYOTECH squad would like to introduce the TF2 community to, FROYOTECH.tv

For those of you who have not seen the site already I'll give you a brief overview of the website and of most of its features.

I made FROYOTECH.tv because I had been looking for various ways to help create content for the TF2 community for seasons. Finally I decided to take the initiative to create a central hub for our team FROYOTECH.

The website will consist of some of the following features: Seamless live streaming options with the ability to swap between several players POV and chats. A full service shop with various facets of TF2 related merchandise. Full team biography and player profiles consisting of huds, configs, player settings, and demos (still a work in progress). Blogs and articles from various members of the FROYOTECH team and upstanding players in the TF2 community (looking at you Bloodsire and Tagg).

In addition to this overview I would like to discuss what you see in the storefront and some things that are not explicitly mentioned beforehand. All proceeds of the site are currently going towards our out of pocket expenses for i52 and GXL currently. Once our costs are covered any revenue generated will be geared towards our next venture FROYOTECHNICAL Institute, which I will have more details for at a later time.

With this grand opening of the site, I would also like to note some of the new features to our store which include: hand crafted figurines by durban, handmade crocheted TF2 dolls by CrochetTF2, custom team or individual frag videos by huhy. And several new T-shirt designs.

Another note I would like to make is we have brought Tagg on board to help create content for our team as we make these travels in the coming months. The Tagg bundle in our shop goes directly to Tagg's funding for i52 and helps cover his personal expenses. An added bonus to any purchase that is made is the fact that if you purchase any item in the shop you will be entered into a purchaser raffle for an Unusual TF2 hat which we will specify at a later date. We are also hosting a few Unusual raffles right now! An unusual orbiting fire blight beak, smoking brown bomber, and terror-watt private eye are all up for grabs!

I plan to release new content on the site every week. Whether it be a new Youtube video, new blog post, new update to the team page, new items in the shopfront, some type of update will be made each and every week. I am constantly looking for new artists of any kind to partner with and make apart of the shopfront so feel free to message me if you are interested in having your services offered in the shop as well.

We have also partnered with TragicServers. Tragic has graciously offered us a coupon code FROYO which when added to any new purchase up until i52 will help benefit FROYOTECH.

When our team does eventually decide to hang up the boots I plan to continue this venture with another team. These details as well will be developed and released at a later date.

Hopefully this gave everyone a good introduction to the site. I would also like to use this thread for any problems, questions, comments, people have regarding the site as well. If an order is placed and something goes wrong please feel free to message me on steam, email me at info@froyotech.tv or leave a comment in this thread.

www.FROYOTECH.tv

http://i.imgur.com/eCRXCv0.gif

[url=www.froyotech.tv]www.FROYOTECH.tv[/url]
[url=www.froyotech.tv][img]http://i.imgur.com/eCRXCv0.gif[/img][/url]

I wanted to let the other threads that popped up regarding this die down before I made an official announcement regarding the site. So now that a week has passed here it is.

Myself along with the rest of the FROYOTECH squad would like to introduce the TF2 community to, FROYOTECH.tv

For those of you who have not seen the site already I'll give you a brief overview of the website and of most of its features.

I made FROYOTECH.tv because I had been looking for various ways to help create content for the TF2 community for seasons. Finally I decided to take the initiative to create a central hub for our team FROYOTECH.

The website will consist of some of the following features: Seamless live streaming options with the ability to swap between several players POV and chats. A full service shop with various facets of TF2 related merchandise. Full team biography and player profiles consisting of huds, configs, player settings, and demos (still a work in progress). Blogs and articles from various members of the FROYOTECH team and upstanding players in the TF2 community (looking at you Bloodsire and Tagg).

In addition to this overview I would like to discuss what you see in the storefront and some things that are not explicitly mentioned beforehand. All proceeds of the site are currently going towards our out of pocket expenses for i52 and GXL currently. Once our costs are covered any revenue generated will be geared towards our next venture FROYOTECHNICAL Institute, which I will have more details for at a later time.

With this grand opening of the site, I would also like to note some of the new features to our store which include: [url=http://www.froyotech.tv/product/custom-figurines-by-durban/]hand crafted figurines by durban[/url], [url=http://www.froyotech.tv/product/custom-crochet-dolls-by-chrochettf2/]handmade crocheted TF2 dolls by CrochetTF2[/url], [url=http://www.froyotech.tv/product/custom-tf2-frag-video-by-huhy/]custom team or individual frag videos by huhy[/url]. And several new T-shirt designs.

Another note I would like to make is we have brought Tagg on board to help create content for our team as we make these travels in the coming months. The [url=http://www.froyotech.tv/product/tagg-bundle/]Tagg bundle[/url] in our shop goes directly to Tagg's funding for i52 and helps cover his personal expenses. An added bonus to any purchase that is made is the fact that if you purchase any item in the shop you will be entered into a purchaser raffle for an Unusual TF2 hat which we will specify at a later date. We are also hosting a few [url=http://www.froyotech.tv/product-category/raffle/]Unusual raffles[/url] right now! An unusual orbiting fire blight beak, smoking brown bomber, and terror-watt private eye are all up for grabs!

I plan to release new content on the site every week. Whether it be a new Youtube video, new blog post, new update to the team page, new items in the shopfront, some type of update will be made each and every week. I am constantly looking for new artists of any kind to partner with and make apart of the shopfront so feel free to message me if you are interested in having your services offered in the shop as well.

We have also partnered with [url=www.tragicservers.com]TragicServers[/url]. Tragic has graciously offered us a coupon code FROYO which when added to any new purchase up until i52 will help benefit FROYOTECH.

When our team does eventually decide to hang up the boots I plan to continue this venture with another team. These details as well will be developed and released at a later date.

Hopefully this gave everyone a good introduction to the site. I would also like to use this thread for any problems, questions, comments, people have regarding the site as well. If an order is placed and something goes wrong please feel free to message me on steam, email me at info@froyotech.tv or leave a comment in this thread.

[url=www.froyotech.tv]www.FROYOTECH.tv[/url]
[url=www.froyotech.tv][img]http://i.imgur.com/eCRXCv0.gif[/img][/url]
7 Frags +

This is exciting and I'm anxious to see what you guys have in store for us over the next several months! More content is always a fantastic thing.

This is exciting and I'm anxious to see what you guys have in store for us over the next several months! More content is always a fantastic thing.
25 Frags +

i really like this site design, nicely done!

http://i.imgur.com/fTr3Gte.jpg

i'm in love

i really like this site design, nicely done!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fTr3Gte.jpg[/img]
i'm in love
12 Frags +

You have control of a bill board?

You have control of a bill board?
52 Frags +

wheres the froyotech hoodie

wheres the froyotech hoodie
24 Frags +

flame asks for a hoodie and he gets -fragged... the fuck?

a hoodie would actually look pretty cool

flame asks for a hoodie and he gets -fragged... the fuck?

a hoodie would actually look pretty cool
7 Frags +

can bloodsire make an end of the season awards thread like rk used to do

can bloodsire make an end of the season awards thread like rk used to do
25 Frags +
flamewheres the froyotech hoodie

This has already been discussed with the guy who does the printing for the clothing and it is definitely coming in a future update. Can someone confirm or deny that it will be cold during i52?

loljkYou have control of a bill board?

Yes. 23 of them actually.

[quote=flame]wheres the froyotech hoodie[/quote]

This has already been discussed with the guy who does the printing for the clothing and it is definitely coming in a future update. Can someone confirm or deny that it will be cold during i52?

[quote=loljk]You have control of a bill board?[/quote]

34 Frags +
shadeloljkYou have control of a bill board?

Ah, beautiful. 23 perfect opportunities to mount the great face of our lord and savior, Tyrone, next to our streets. I'll finally feel safe and protected on the road now.

[quote=shade][quote=loljk]You have control of a bill board?[/quote]

Yes. 23 of them actually.[/quote]

Ah, beautiful. 23 perfect opportunities to mount the great face of our lord and savior, Tyrone, next to our streets. I'll finally feel safe and protected on the road now.
0 Frags +

I think this will let the people who are creating things for the shop and just tf2 in general be more exposed, great job froyo!

I think this will let the people who are creating things for the shop and just tf2 in general be more exposed, great job froyo!
5 Frags +

May I suggest an achievements page if it's not already been discussed?
Also Clockwork is too sexy to have a hat on his photo.

I mean damn look at the team picture.

May I suggest an achievements page if it's not already been discussed?

4 Frags +
EucalyptizMay I suggest an achievements page if it's not already been discussed?

Can you explain what you mean in terms of 'achievements page'?

Those individual photos will be updated. Except for blaze's.

[quote=Eucalyptiz]May I suggest an achievements page if it's not already been discussed?

I mean damn look at the team picture.[/quote]

Can you explain what you mean in terms of 'achievements page'?

Those individual photos will be updated. Except for blaze's.
2 Frags +
shadeEucalyptizCan you explain what you mean in terms of 'achievements page'?i think he means like a list of championships/tournaments you guys have won
[quote=shade][quote=Eucalyptiz]
Can you explain what you mean in terms of 'achievements page'?[/quote]
i think he means like a list of championships/tournaments you guys have won
23 Frags +
nickplusshadeEucalyptizCan you explain what you mean in terms of 'achievements page'?i think he means like a list of championships/tournaments you guys have wonhelp i'm stuck in a quote box
[quote=nickplus][quote=shade][quote=Eucalyptiz]
Can you explain what you mean in terms of 'achievements page'?[/quote]
i think he means like a list of championships/tournaments you guys have won[/quote]
help i'm stuck in a quote box[/quote]
20 Frags +
Medixini really like this site design, nicely done!

http://i.imgur.com/fTr3Gte.jpg
i'm in love

I designed the artwork for this shirt btw

[quote=Medixin]i really like this site design, nicely done!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fTr3Gte.jpg[/img]
i'm in love[/quote]

I designed the artwork for this shirt btw
13 Frags +

demand tagg to design hats and sell them on froyotech shop

demand tagg to design hats and sell them on froyotech shop
8 Frags +

I would like some clockwork, b4nny, shade, duwatna, lansky shirts in the future

I would like some clockwork, b4nny, shade, duwatna, lansky shirts in the future
1 Frags +

Wonderful layout and color scheme. Awesome shirts too. However, I'm not understanding the $40 price tag for a frag video.

Wonderful layout and color scheme. Awesome shirts too. However, I'm not understanding the $40 price tag for a frag video.
5 Frags +

GL on your venture Shade, looks great so far.

GL on your venture Shade, looks great so far.
1 Frags +

Will there be a Dave__AC shirt?

Will there be a Dave__AC shirt?
3 Frags +
shadeloljkYou have control of a bill board?

If we purchase this how long will our ad stay up? Serious inquiry.

[quote=shade]

9 Frags +
TurboliciousshadeloljkYou have control of a bill board?

Its flexible. It actually depends on the location. Originally I had designated it for one day but I can have it run for up to a week more than likely.

marioWill there be a Dave__AC shirt?

Yes.

kirbyWonderful layout and color scheme. Awesome shirts too. However, I'm not understanding the $40 price tag for a frag video.

This was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.

alfaI would like some clockwork, b4nny, shade, duwatna, lansky shirts in the future

All of these will be coming out roughly around the week that I start releasing the individual player profiles.

[quote=Turbolicious][quote=shade]

If we purchase this how long will our ad stay up? Serious inquiry.[/quote]

Its flexible. It actually depends on the location. Originally I had designated it for one day but I can have it run for up to a week more than likely.

[quote=mario]Will there be a Dave__AC shirt?[/quote]

Yes.

[quote=kirby]Wonderful layout and color scheme. Awesome shirts too. However, I'm not understanding the $40 price tag for a frag video.[/quote]

This was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.

[quote=alfa]I would like some clockwork, b4nny, shade, duwatna, lansky shirts in the future[/quote]

All of these will be coming out roughly around the week that I start releasing the individual player profiles.
5 Frags +
shadeflamewheres the froyotech hoodie
loljkYou have control of a bill board?

I'll wear it to GXL and a Froyotech tank top assuming theyre good enough quality where the letters wont peel off in a few washes.

suns out, guns out.

[quote=shade][quote=flame]wheres the froyotech hoodie[/quote]

I'll wear it to GXL and a Froyotech tank top assuming theyre good enough quality where the letters wont peel off in a few washes.

suns out, guns out.
-20 Frags +
shadeThis was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.

I understand that, but I don't understand why there's a price. I mean, I've been paid generously for a few videos before, but those were more of a 'thank you' gift than a service fee.

[quote=shade]This was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.[/quote]

I understand that, but I don't understand why there's a price. I mean, I've been paid generously for a few videos before, but those were more of a 'thank you' gift than a service fee.
27 Frags +
SaneAh, beautiful. 23 perfect opportunities to mount the great face of our lord and savior, Tyrone, next to our streets. I'll finally feel safe and protected on the road now.

Artists rendition:

http://i.imgur.com/ZtTyTrK.png

[quote=Sane]Ah, beautiful. 23 perfect opportunities to mount the great face of our lord and savior, Tyrone, next to our streets. I'll finally feel safe and protected on the road now.[/quote]

Artists rendition:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZtTyTrK.png[/IMG]
21 Frags +
kirbyshadeThis was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.

It's so huhy doesn't get swamped with dozens of frag video requests from shit players.

[quote=kirby][quote=shade]This was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.[/quote]

I understand that, but I don't understand why there's a price. I mean, I've been paid generously for a few videos before, but those were more of a 'thank you' gift than a service fee.[/quote]
It's so huhy doesn't get swamped with dozens of frag video requests from shit players.
3 Frags +
TurinkirbyshadeThis was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.

Good point

[quote=Turin][quote=kirby][quote=shade]This was the price that huhy and I came to agreement on for an individual frag video.[/quote]

I understand that, but I don't understand why there's a price. I mean, I've been paid generously for a few videos before, but those were more of a 'thank you' gift than a service fee.[/quote]
It's so huhy doesn't get swamped with dozens of frag video requests from shit players.[/quote]

Good point
-5 Frags +
TurinIt's so huhy doesn't get swamped with dozens of frag video requests from shit players.

That's somewhat understandable, but I'm not gonna flood this thread anymore about it. If it works, it works.

[quote=Turin]It's so huhy doesn't get swamped with dozens of frag video requests from shit players.[/quote]

That's somewhat understandable, but I'm not gonna flood this thread anymore about it. If it works, it works.
2 Frags +
kirbyTurinIt's so huhy doesn't get swamped with dozens of frag video requests from shit players.

I think you may also be missing the amount of work doing one takes as well. Frag vids arent quick and easy, takes a LOT of time.

[quote=kirby][quote=Turin]It's so huhy doesn't get swamped with dozens of frag video requests from shit players.[/quote]

That's somewhat understandable, but I'm not gonna flood this thread anymore about it. If it works, it works.[/quote]

I think you may also be missing the amount of work doing one takes as well. Frag vids arent quick and easy, takes a LOT of time.
1 Frags +

Just a suggestion:

Do you think it would be more.. fluent if you made it so when you click on a stream it would also open the correlating chat instead of keeping the most recently opened one, open?

Just a suggestion:

Do you think it would be more.. fluent if you made it so when you click on a stream it would also open the correlating chat instead of keeping the most recently opened one, open?
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.