Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
i want to find this map so bad right now
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but whatever. If it isn't, i request someone to move it.

So there was this huge 5cp map i used to play a whole long time ago , i think back in 2008-09. it was one of my favorite maps and i haven't played in in more than 5 years. The middle point was a bridge, with a canyon-like thing below it that you can access and it had a passageway, kinda like 2fort.

From my remembrance, the second point looked kinda like the first point in the second round of dustbowl. Between the points were these huge walkway-like things, as if you were walking in a canyon. The spawn was small and it didn't have any insides. The last point was kinda like C point on junction, there was that room where the point is and there was other stuff.

The whole map was outdoors and most of it looked like dustbowl.

Please help me find this. I'm dying to know the name.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but whatever. If it isn't, i request someone to move it.

So there was this huge 5cp map i used to play a whole long time ago , i think back in 2008-09. it was one of my favorite maps and i haven't played in in more than 5 years. The middle point was a bridge, with a canyon-like thing below it that you can access and it had a passageway, kinda like 2fort.

From my remembrance, the second point looked kinda like the first point in the second round of dustbowl. Between the points were these huge walkway-like things, as if you were walking in a canyon. The spawn was small and it didn't have any insides. The last point was kinda like C point on junction, there was that room where the point is and there was other stuff.

The whole map was outdoors and most of it looked like dustbowl.

Please help me find this. I'm dying to know the name.
8 Frags +

cp_warpath

cp_warpath
0 Frags +
flatlinecp_warpath

This. One of my favorite pub maps ever as well. If you want to play some good games on it, there's a great No Heroes server that still runs a 32-player format for it.steam://connect/64.34.181.55:27015

[quote=flatline]cp_warpath[/quote]

This. One of my favorite pub maps ever as well. If you want to play some good games on it, there's a great No Heroes server that still runs a 32-player format for it.[url=steam://connect/64.34.181.55:27015]steam://connect/64.34.181.55:27015[/url]
0 Frags +

Thank you. So much.

brb playing this for 5 hrs

Thank you. So much.

brb playing this for 5 hrs
1 Frags +

I miss the times when I was new/newer to this game and I played a shit ton of custom/valve maps that were a lot of fun, but unfortunately do not get played anymore. Hell, I tried playing Hydro the other day, but there wasn't any populated servers playing it.

I miss the times when I was new/newer to this game and I played a shit ton of custom/valve maps that were a lot of fun, but unfortunately do not get played anymore. Hell, I tried playing Hydro the other day, but there wasn't any populated servers playing it.
1 Frags +
kirbyI miss the times when I was new/newer to this game and I played a shit ton of custom/valve maps that were a lot of fun, but unfortunately do not get played anymore. Hell, I tried playing Hydro the other day, but there wasn't any populated servers playing it.

Yeah. That was why i wanted to find this map. I remember playing maps from servers like "FuG's Convoy 24/7" Which i used to play all the time. Such a shame no one plays it anymore :/

[quote=kirby]I miss the times when I was new/newer to this game and I played a shit ton of custom/valve maps that were a lot of fun, but unfortunately do not get played anymore. Hell, I tried playing Hydro the other day, but there wasn't any populated servers playing it.[/quote]

Yeah. That was why i wanted to find this map. I remember playing maps from servers like "FuG's Convoy 24/7" Which i used to play all the time. Such a shame no one plays it anymore :/
0 Frags +

64.34.181.55:27015
IT LIVES

64.34.181.55:27015
IT LIVES
1 Frags +
rowpieceskirbyI miss the times when I was new/newer to this game and I played a shit ton of custom/valve maps that were a lot of fun, but unfortunately do not get played anymore. Hell, I tried playing Hydro the other day, but there wasn't any populated servers playing it.

Haha I remember playing convoy right after the FaN came out and you could just jump across as scout

[quote=rowpieces][quote=kirby]I miss the times when I was new/newer to this game and I played a shit ton of custom/valve maps that were a lot of fun, but unfortunately do not get played anymore. Hell, I tried playing Hydro the other day, but there wasn't any populated servers playing it.[/quote]

Yeah. That was why i wanted to find this map. I remember playing maps from servers like "FuG's Convoy 24/7" Which i used to play all the time. Such a shame no one plays it anymore :/[/quote]
Haha I remember playing convoy right after the FaN came out and you could just jump across as scout
0 Frags +

one of the best tfc pub maps.

one of the best tfc pub maps.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.