Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Mousepad Recommendations
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

Looking for mousepad recommendations. I want something with glide comparable to the 9hd or even slicker.

Looking for mousepad recommendations. I want something with glide comparable to the 9hd or even slicker.
0 Frags +

mionix sargas

mionix sargas
0 Frags +

I personally use the Razor Goliathus control A, it has plenty of space and the texture is really nice, I recommend it highly especially if you are using a razor mouse

I personally use the Razor Goliathus control A, it has plenty of space and the texture is really nice, I recommend it highly especially if you are using a razor mouse
5 Frags +

puretrak talent, it will outlive you

puretrak talent, it will outlive you
1 Frags +

Puretrak talent will prob last the longest for your money. I didn't like the friction it caused or something so I switched to an older version of the goliathus speed.

Puretrak talent will prob last the longest for your money. I didn't like the friction it caused or something so I switched to an older version of the goliathus speed.
2 Frags +

magic the gathering playmat

magic the gathering playmat
1 Frags +

i used to use a qck+ but i switched to a puretrak talent and I love it much more, very well made mousepad.

i used to use a qck+ but i switched to a puretrak talent and I love it much more, very well made mousepad.
1 Frags +

I didn't like how quickly the Puretrak Talent frayed at the edges. So I replaced it with a Razer Goliathus Speed, which has much more durable woven edges.

I didn't like how quickly the Puretrak Talent frayed at the edges. So I replaced it with a Razer Goliathus Speed, which has much more durable woven edges.
0 Frags +

Steelseries Qck+, Razer Goliathus, PureTrak Talent/Stealth.

Steelseries Qck+, Razer Goliathus, PureTrak Talent/Stealth.
-1 Frags +

I like precision and confortable-smooth material for my wrist/hands, also i like materials that last longer. I had many mousepads, i have my list
Artisan Hien (medium speed perfect everything) > Artisan Hayate (fast perfect everything) > Puretrak Talent (kinda slow) > Allsop XL (even more slower but good) > Qck+(new, i hate when pass time with qck) or Roccat Taito > Goliathus Control (bad confortable material)

I like precision and confortable-smooth material for my wrist/hands, also i like materials that last longer. I had many mousepads, i have my list
Artisan Hien (medium speed perfect everything) > Artisan Hayate (fast perfect everything) > Puretrak Talent (kinda slow) > Allsop XL (even more slower but good) > Qck+(new, i hate when pass time with qck) or Roccat Taito > Goliathus Control (bad confortable material)
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.