Completed
DATE
Wednesday, Jul 23rd
TIME
11:30 PM EDT
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

TeamFortressTV's coverage of ESEA Invite S17 continues with two teams in the mid Invite area, contesting for the coveted 4th place. Funny enough, both teams have changed their former team names to references to scouts on their own teams. As with almost every other team in Invite, Br0nzing with Br0nze (formerly known as 6cuties) have reformed parts of their roster to increase their competitiveness. blank is bad (formerly known as Mad Men) have returned to Invite with some familiar names but with a completely new combo than before. Getawhale and London Calling! will be casting, with mthsad on the camera.

ESEA Invite S17 Preview by Tery
cp_process_final
-6 Frags +

Yes

Yes
9 Frags +

if we have time we might cast the IM match of Mangachu sux vs Blockback Mountain after

double header casting :)

if we have time we might cast the IM match of Mangachu sux vs Blockback Mountain after

3 Frags +
london_callingif we have time we might cast the IM match of Mangachu sux vs Blockback Mountain after

Yep. http://teamfortress.tv/thread/19090/esea-intermediate-mangachu-sux-vs-blockback-mountain

[quote=london_calling]if we have time we might cast the IM match of Mangachu sux vs Blockback Mountain after

double header casting :)[/quote]
Yep. http://teamfortress.tv/thread/19090/esea-intermediate-mangachu-sux-vs-blockback-mountain
8 Frags +

In the upcoming events side bar I saw "ESEA Invite: Br0" and I got really excited for a second thinking the comeback was real.

Still not disappointed though. This should be a good match.

In the upcoming events side bar I saw "ESEA Invite: Br0" and I got really excited for a second thinking the comeback was real.

Still not disappointed though. This should be a good match.
10 Frags +

who makes these team names
good lord

who makes these team names
good lord
1 Frags +

Excited for this, should be a good one

Excited for this, should be a good one
1 Frags +

hype

bl4nk & mike to 8)

hype

bl4nk & mike to 8)
RGB LAN
3 Frags +

gogo gatos pharu and br0nze :3

gogo gatos pharu and br0nze :3
0 Frags +

Big s/o to all the people that are casting this and providing a double header.
It's really great to have more coverage of tf2, I hope this continues.

Big s/o to all the people that are casting this and providing a double header.
It's really great to have more coverage of tf2, I hope this continues.
11 Frags +

Looking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.

Looking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.
2 Frags +
Chriz_Tah_FahLooking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.

Oh so that's what happened..

[quote=Chriz_Tah_Fah]Looking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.[/quote]

Oh so [i]that's[/i] what happened..
10 Frags +

hey thanks for jacking the cast :/

hey thanks for jacking the cast :/
-2 Frags +
Chriz_Tah_FahLooking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.

It's like Killing is trying to kill TF2.

Oh right, we already knew that.

[quote=Chriz_Tah_Fah]Looking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.[/quote]

7 Frags +

There's nothing he can do about it. It's out of his hands.

There's nothing he can do about it. It's out of his hands.
-9 Frags +

Oh my god please have dummy on again that was hilarious.

Oh my god please have dummy on again that was hilarious.
6 Frags +

sorry about all that guys, this match was supposed to have different casters but i screwed up. i'll try to not let this happen in the future and again i want to apologize for an incident that is pretty much my fault.

sorry about all that guys, this match was supposed to have different casters but i screwed up. i'll try to not let this happen in the future and again i want to apologize for an incident that is pretty much my fault.
0 Frags +

Is it just me or did the VODs not get saved for either of the casts on the TFTV channel tonight? I was looking forward to watching them when I got home, but I can't seem to find them anywhere on the twitch channel.

Is it just me or did the VODs not get saved for either of the casts on the TFTV channel tonight? I was looking forward to watching them when I got home, but I can't seem to find them anywhere on the twitch channel.
1 Frags +
hookyChriz_Tah_FahLooking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.It's like Killing is trying to kill TF2.

???? because he didn't change a team name???? he's killing the game what???

[quote=hooky][quote=Chriz_Tah_Fah]Looking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.[/quote]

Oh right, we already knew that.[/quote]
4 Frags +

No anger here but let's get this together, guys. We've got a fantastic season brewing in two leagues, we have a bunch of great casters now and always growing, and we have a betting site brewing with the potential for release soon.

If we have too few camera/streamers, let's see what we can do about it. No reason we can't have several casts a night in this community now. It's 2014.

No anger here but let's get this together, guys. We've got a fantastic season brewing in two leagues, we have a bunch of great casters now and always growing, and we have a betting site brewing with the potential for release soon.

If we have too few camera/streamers, let's see what we can do about it. No reason we can't have several casts a night in this community now. It's 2014.
-3 Frags +
defiancehookyChriz_Tah_FahLooking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.It's like Killing is trying to kill TF2.

It was a joke, it just wasn't good. Basically I should post much less.

Anyway, cut mathsad

[quote=defiance][quote=hooky][quote=Chriz_Tah_Fah]Looking to take revenge on broking for changing the team name before leaving the roster. Also shout out to killing for not letting us change it.[/quote]

Oh right, we already knew that.[/quote]
???? because he didn't change a team name???? he's killing the game what???[/quote]
It was a joke, it just wasn't good. Basically I should post much less.

Anyway, cut mathsad
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.