Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Looking For Scout Mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

Last season (13) my team almost made it to the playoffs but we got eliminated. I feel like I could of done more, to improve myself. But I need help, I'm looking for a mentor who'd be willing to go over demos, evaluate me and help go to maps. I've been doing some lobbies but I feel like that's not enough for me. I know I probably have huge flaws, but that's what I need help with finding out what I'm doing wrong to fix myself. I'm free almost everyday.
My steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132930460/

Last season (13) my team almost made it to the playoffs but we got eliminated. I feel like I could of done more, to improve myself. But I need help, I'm looking for a mentor who'd be willing to go over demos, evaluate me and help go to maps. I've been doing some lobbies but I feel like that's not enough for me. I know I probably have huge flaws, but that's what I need help with finding out what I'm doing wrong to fix myself. I'm free almost everyday.
My steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132930460/
0 Frags +

Very nice person and great scout, someone help him out.

Very nice person and great scout, someone help him out.
2 Frags +

With one highlander season experience you dont need mentoring, just play more and think why, how, and when stuff happens, watch demos or POV's if you feel like, or just focus on improving on your DM if you feel like, in general try to learn something from everywhere, after all there is so much stuff to learn from that learning and understanding of the game and map knowledge and whatsoever will come naturally once you gain more experience.

With one highlander season experience you dont need mentoring, just play more and think why, how, and when stuff happens, watch demos or POV's if you feel like, or just focus on improving on your DM if you feel like, in general try to learn something from everywhere, after all there is so much stuff to learn from that learning and understanding of the game and map knowledge and whatsoever will come naturally once you gain more experience.
3 Frags +

I agree with "Yes".

I agree with "Yes".
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.