Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
I'm making a community frag movie, I need clips!
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

A friend of mine told me to post it here, so here we go.

Hey there!

I'm looking to make a community frag movie featuring your tf2 frags. All I want is them to be from competitive formats. Be it lobbies scrims or actual matches, I don't care.

This would be my first long video, trying to learn, and found it fun!

Hopefully, I can get a few and mix them up so they look nice!

Please upload the demos to a sharing service (mediafire.com is a good one, also mega.co.nz) and rename the demo to the tick where the frag is at, maybe explain? That could be done on the message too.
Message me here, add me or email me at legoprods@gmail.com.

If you want to include the team where you're playing or your country, it's fine with me too!

Thank you!

A friend of mine told me to post it here, so here we go.

Hey there!

I'm looking to make a community frag movie featuring your tf2 frags. All I want is them to be from competitive formats. Be it lobbies scrims or actual matches, I don't care.

This would be my first long video, trying to learn, and found it fun!

Hopefully, I can get a few and mix them up so they look nice!

Please upload the demos to a sharing service (mediafire.com is a good one, also mega.co.nz) and rename the demo to the tick where the frag is at, maybe explain? That could be done on the message too.
Message me here, add me or email me at legoprods@gmail.com.

If you want to include the team where you're playing or your country, it's fine with me too!

Thank you!
2 Frags +

Can you post links to any of your previous work?

Can you post links to any of your previous work?
0 Frags +
bbax51Can you post links to any of your previous work?

Thanks for that comment, actually, added to the post, this would be my first long video. Before I've only toyed around with all of it and done tests with only 1 or 2 movies for transitions and all. Been planning this for some time, and already have the music, the transitions, etc, drafted in my mind.

I'd rather not explain much about that!

I got about 8 demos now, if I could get more it would be very helpful, as it would create closer situations.

[quote=bbax51]Can you post links to any of your previous work?[/quote]

Thanks for that comment, actually, added to the post, this would be my first long video. Before I've only toyed around with all of it and done tests with only 1 or 2 movies for transitions and all. Been planning this for some time, and already have the music, the transitions, etc, drafted in my mind.

I'd rather not explain much about that!

I got about 8 demos now, if I could get more it would be very helpful, as it would create closer situations.
0 Frags +

hl or 6s

hl or 6s
0 Frags +

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6lwv9k5xg5bf4x/tooni_spy_england_18000.dem

this is the frag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrNZUUBcJI

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6lwv9k5xg5bf4x/tooni_spy_england_18000.dem

this is the frag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrNZUUBcJI
0 Frags +
ulmyxxhl or 6s

Everything's valid.

[quote=ulmyxx]hl or 6s[/quote]
Everything's valid.
2 Frags +

Small bump with some of the footage I made. Keep in mind that this is my first video ever, os I 'd like some advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1A6fq6-dd4&feature=youtu.be

Oh, and I'd really love some demos, as I have a few, but had to use some from sin's.

I do need help making it more obvious that the last two (demo and sniper on process) are on the same play.

Small bump with some of the footage I made. Keep in mind that this is my first video ever, os I 'd like some advice.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1A6fq6-dd4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Oh, and I'd really love some demos, as I have a few, but had to use some from sin's.

I do need help making it more obvious that the last two (demo and sniper on process) are on the same play.
3 Frags +

One thing that bothered me was the hitsound. You could also try making the music slightly more louder.

One thing that bothered me was the hitsound. You could also try making the music slightly more louder.
5 Frags +
Brick_TopI 'd like some advice

please no hitsounds

[quote=Brick_Top]I 'd like some advice[/quote]
please no hitsounds
1 Frags +

at the end of the clip where the demo does his thing, switch to the sniper's pov briefly during which he sees the demo do the frags, and then you can switch back to a third person/free-cam shot of the sniper grabbing his picks

at the end of the clip where the demo does his thing, switch to the sniper's pov briefly during which he sees the demo do the frags, and then you can switch back to a third person/free-cam shot of the sniper grabbing his picks
0 Frags +
rowrowat the end of the clip where the demo does his thing, switch to the sniper's pov briefly during which he sees the demo do the frags, and then you can switch back to a third person/free-cam shot of the sniper grabbing his picks

The problem is, I only have the demo's prec demo, I just noticed what the sniper did after editing the demo frags. So if I go 3rd person, I won't be able to see the demo in the movie.

[quote=rowrow]at the end of the clip where the demo does his thing, switch to the sniper's pov briefly during which he sees the demo do the frags, and then you can switch back to a third person/free-cam shot of the sniper grabbing his picks[/quote]

The problem is, I only have the demo's prec demo, I just noticed what the sniper did after editing the demo frags. So if I go 3rd person, I won't be able to see the demo in the movie.
0 Frags +

In the first 10 seconds you have longer pauses between the clips and I think those would work better in between maps or when switching POVs. I found a few of the switches disorienting. Otherwise your camera angles are good and your soldier work was smooth.

In the first 10 seconds you have longer pauses between the clips and I think those would work better in between maps or when switching POVs. I found a few of the switches disorienting. Otherwise your camera angles are good and your soldier work was smooth.
0 Frags +
Brick_Toprowrowat the end of the clip where the demo does his thing, switch to the sniper's pov briefly during which he sees the demo do the frags, and then you can switch back to a third person/free-cam shot of the sniper grabbing his picks

If you can go thirdperson before he respawns, his model should appear. Unless I am wrong.

[quote=Brick_Top][quote=rowrow]at the end of the clip where the demo does his thing, switch to the sniper's pov briefly during which he sees the demo do the frags, and then you can switch back to a third person/free-cam shot of the sniper grabbing his picks[/quote]

The problem is, I only have the demo's prec demo, I just noticed what the sniper did after editing the demo frags. So if I go 3rd person, I won't be able to see the demo in the movie.[/quote]
If you can go thirdperson before he respawns, his model should appear. Unless I am wrong.
0 Frags +

I'm not the only one who thinks it's been recorded with fov_desired 75... am I ?

Not bad for a first fragmovie, make sure to record with fov_desired 90 (unless it's just me) and with a higher viewmodel as well.

I'm not the only one who thinks it's been recorded with fov_desired 75... am I ?

Not bad for a first fragmovie, make sure to record with fov_desired 90 (unless it's just me) and with a higher viewmodel as well.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.