Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
Smoothing PREC Demos
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

Does anybody know if this is still broken? I know when I tried last it was. Thanks for any feedback.

Works, thanks!

Does anybody know if this is still broken? I know when I tried last it was. Thanks for any feedback.

Works, thanks!
1 Frags +

it was never totally broken, you just have to open the demos via console instead of using the demoui

it was never totally broken, you just have to open the demos via console instead of using the demoui
-1 Frags +

I've done it fairly recently, what do you mean by 'broken'? If it's crashes on certain ticks, mat_queue_mode 0 should fix it.. 'broken' is a bit vague to know if that's the issue that needs fixing for you, though.

I've done it fairly recently, what do you mean by 'broken'? If it's crashes on certain ticks, mat_queue_mode 0 should fix it.. 'broken' is a bit vague to know if that's the issue that needs fixing for you, though.
0 Frags +
Forty-TwoI've done it fairly recently, what do you mean by 'broken'? If it's crashes on certain ticks, mat_queue_mode 0 should fix it.. 'broken' is a bit vague to know if that's the issue that needs fixing for you, though.

I thought this was a major issue for everyone, where the _smooth.dem files would not be saved.

[quote=Forty-Two]I've done it fairly recently, what do you mean by 'broken'? If it's crashes on certain ticks, mat_queue_mode 0 should fix it.. 'broken' is a bit vague to know if that's the issue that needs fixing for you, though.[/quote]

I thought this was a major issue for everyone, where the _smooth.dem files would not be saved.
1 Frags +
AbrissForty-TwoI've done it fairly recently, what do you mean by 'broken'? If it's crashes on certain ticks, mat_queue_mode 0 should fix it.. 'broken' is a bit vague to know if that's the issue that needs fixing for you, though.

If you launch them through console, i.e. "playdemo yourdemohere" they will save the _smooth.

[quote=Abriss][quote=Forty-Two]I've done it fairly recently, what do you mean by 'broken'? If it's crashes on certain ticks, mat_queue_mode 0 should fix it.. 'broken' is a bit vague to know if that's the issue that needs fixing for you, though.[/quote]

I thought this was a major issue for everyone, where the _smooth.dem files would not be saved.[/quote]

If you launch them through console, i.e. "playdemo yourdemohere" they will save the _smooth.
0 Frags +

Like people said, launch through console instead of demoui, but if it still doesnt work like it happened to me, make sure you have the demo straight up in the tf folder not in any subfolders, f.e. tf\demos or such.

Like people said, launch through console instead of demoui, but if it still doesnt work like it happened to me, make sure you have the demo straight up in the tf folder not in any subfolders, f.e. tf\demos or such.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.