Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Scout movement POVs
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to competitive tf2, and at the moment I'm looking to improve my movement as scout. After reading through several threads on the topic, I understand the general impression of what to do vs. what classes, but I was wondering if there were any particular POVs of players that would be helpful to watch. And, preferably, where to find them if anyone knows. So far I've only had a look at some old ones on schocky's Youtube channel, so any and all would be much appreciated.

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to competitive tf2, and at the moment I'm looking to improve my movement as scout. After reading through several threads on the topic, I understand the general impression of what to do vs. what classes, but I was wondering if there were any particular POVs of players that would be helpful to watch. And, preferably, where to find them if anyone knows. So far I've only had a look at some old ones on schocky's Youtube channel, so any and all would be much appreciated.
0 Frags +

Squid and Cyzer have streamed scrims before, you could try to find vods of that stuff on their twitch channels. That'll give you comms as well which can be really really helpful, especially if you're still learning.

Squid and Cyzer have streamed scrims before, you could try to find vods of that stuff on their twitch channels. That'll give you comms as well which can be really really helpful, especially if you're still learning.
0 Frags +

I know he's not the most popular, but Ruwin had some solid 1v1 scout DM tips when he was starting to become an active streamer.

I also find youmustmikes demo reviews super helpful. Watch just the scout ones, or all of them if you want to round out your game (you should).

I know he's not the most popular, but Ruwin had some solid 1v1 scout DM tips when he was starting to become an active streamer.

I also find [url=https://www.youtube.com/user/DeselectYourMind/videos]youmustmikes[/url] demo reviews super helpful. Watch just the scout ones, or all of them if you want to round out your game (you should).
-1 Frags +

Im pretty sure there was a s16 lan pov thread or at least an s16 stv thread where you can watch povs of the scouts at lan

Im pretty sure there was a s16 lan pov thread or at least an s16 stv thread where you can watch povs of the scouts at lan
0 Frags +

I'll look into those, then. Thanks for the help!

I'll look into those, then. Thanks for the help!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.