Upvote Upvoted 13 Downvote Downvoted
scout lf mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

hello!

I'm playing in esea open as a starter scout for the first time and am in need of someone who can look at demos with me and see where i'm going wrong. i feel like i'm overly aggressive and actively counter call when it isn't the right call. i also think my positioning has something more to be desired.

i'd really appreciate any help i can get. thanks for reading

http://steamcommunity.com/id/preminicious

hello!

I'm playing in esea open as a starter scout for the first time and am in need of someone who can look at demos with me and see where i'm going wrong. i feel like i'm overly aggressive and actively counter call when it isn't the right call. i also think my positioning has something more to be desired.

i'd really appreciate any help i can get. thanks for reading

http://steamcommunity.com/id/preminicious
2 Frags +

"call me a faggot"

JD is a bro. Super nice guy and dedicated to improving. I remember back in our homeroom days in high school, there were like four Joshes, so he decided to pick up the name JD. Pretty dang sweet if you feel me. Took the heat to help his homies out. That's the kinda player you wanna mentor, hear hear.

Word out

"call me a faggot"

JD is a bro. Super nice guy and dedicated to improving. I remember back in our homeroom days in high school, there were like four Joshes, so he decided to pick up the name JD. Pretty dang sweet if you feel me. Took the heat to help his homies out. That's the kinda player you wanna mentor, hear hear.

Word out
1 Frags +

love this guy. deserves a mentor pronto

love this guy. deserves a mentor pronto
3 Frags +

Bump, still looking.

Bump, still looking.
1 Frags +

Pls

Pls
-12 Frags +

have you tried asking b4nny?

have you tried asking b4nny?
1 Frags +

Bumping this, I highly recommended a scout mentor for him. With the right mentor, he would definitely improve at a very fast rate.

Bumping this, I highly recommended a scout mentor for him. With the right mentor, he would definitely improve at a very fast rate.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.