Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
circles
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

my mate crypt made a lovely frag flick with some good shots for you guys to check out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj7wpEypb4E

my mate crypt made a lovely frag flick with some good shots for you guys to check out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj7wpEypb4E
-1 Frags +

This looks like a lot of tf2center.

This looks like a lot of tf2center.
-9 Frags +

http://www.daviddisalvo.org/storage/bored.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1387464631958

[img]http://www.daviddisalvo.org/storage/bored.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1387464631958[/img]
24 Frags +

keep the shitposts and gifs in your pants, goodness. cant someone share some fun stuff without it turning into some flame thread?

not everyone is able to play this season and have clips and other lovely opportunities to play with decent folks, its a cool video, stop bashing shit for the sake of bashing.

whats the point of having video section of you cant post anything that isn't some invite circle jerk frag fest, can the community share what its doing, or what? tf2 center isn't that bad, there are decent folks hanging around trying to play some real games in the format they like.

keep the shitposts and gifs in your pants, goodness. cant someone share some fun stuff without it turning into some flame thread?

not everyone is able to play this season and have clips and other lovely opportunities to play with decent folks, its a cool video, stop bashing shit for the sake of bashing.

whats the point of having video section of you cant post anything that isn't some invite circle jerk frag fest, can the community share what its doing, or what? tf2 center isn't that bad, there are decent folks hanging around trying to play some real games in the format they like.
-1 Frags +
futurekeep the shitposts and gifs in your pants, goodness. cant someone share some fun stuff without it turning into some flame thread?

Well I'm just saying if it was anything besides tf2center he would be banned or booted from his team from going sniper to mid so often.

[quote=future]keep the shitposts and gifs in your pants, goodness. cant someone share some fun stuff without it turning into some flame thread?

whats the point of having video section of you cant post anything that isn't some invite circle jerk frag fest, can the community share what its doing, or what? tf2 center isn't that bad, there are decent folks hanging around trying to play some real games in the format they like.[/quote]

Well I'm just saying if it was anything besides tf2center he would be banned or booted from his team from going sniper to mid so often.
-3 Frags +

I cant see these haters.

I cant see these haters.
0 Frags +

What the hell was 1:13? Everything beyond that was weird.

What the hell was 1:13? Everything beyond that was weird.
1 Frags +
Frost_BiteWhat the hell was 1:13? Everything beyond that was weird.

he hoped over the medic, did a little jig and then shot him in the face

[quote=Frost_Bite]What the hell was 1:13? Everything beyond that was weird.[/quote]
he hoped over the medic, did a little jig and then shot him in the face
0 Frags +
Frost_BiteWhat the hell was 1:13? Everything beyond that was weird.

the movement of a god

[quote=Frost_Bite]What the hell was 1:13? Everything beyond that was weird.[/quote]

the movement of a god
0 Frags +

i think some more transitioning would be better like instead of just cutting to the next clip have a transition

i think some more transitioning would be better like instead of just cutting to the next clip have a transition
9 Frags +

theres a frag clip thread for a reason

theres a frag clip thread for a reason
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.