Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
lf roamer mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

Yo,

Playing with 1K in ESEA-O this season... switched from pocket to roamer about 2 weeks ago and am looking for someone that might be willing to spec some scrims and give me on the spot corrections or guidance. Kace and SpaceCadet are both great roamers but its hard for them to keep up with what all I am doing so yeah... we scrim usually 9:30-11:30 EST Sun-Thurs and if someone could give me some coaching, I'd appreciate it.

Yo,

Playing with 1K in ESEA-O this season... switched from pocket to roamer about 2 weeks ago and am looking for someone that might be willing to spec some scrims and give me on the spot corrections or guidance. Kace and SpaceCadet are both great roamers but its hard for them to keep up with what all I am doing so yeah... we scrim usually 9:30-11:30 EST Sun-Thurs and if someone could give me some coaching, I'd appreciate it.
1 Frags +

This is a really good person. Excellent listener. Great DM. He would really benefit from a dude in mumble.

This is a really good person. Excellent listener. Great DM. He would really benefit from a dude in mumble.
-11 Frags +

Carl's my homie. He's been kickin it in TF since before the turn of the century, ya feel me? That's a long ass time.

He started playin Quake at 9, led his first Quake clan at 10. ~45 gamers in that group. Check that out yo. This guy's a natural leader, and an even bigger natural bro, and an even bigger natural mentee. He'll learn so hard from you, you'll have no idea what's happening.

Seriously. Mentor this gamer and get mad respect.

Carl's my homie. He's been kickin it in TF since before the turn of the century, ya feel me? That's a long ass time.

He started playin Quake at 9, led his first Quake clan at 10. ~45 gamers in that group. Check that out yo. This guy's a natural leader, and an even bigger natural bro, and an even bigger natural mentee. He'll learn so hard from you, you'll have no idea what's happening.

Seriously. Mentor this gamer and get mad respect.
2 Frags +

Cool guy, been playing a hella long time. Help the guy out :)

Cool guy, been playing a hella long time. Help the guy out :)
8 Frags +

Alosec is writing my bio.

Alosec is writing my bio.
0 Frags +

bump. Still looking for someone to help a brother out. Being part of the oldest flank in the game(92 years old cumulative) is hard.

bump. Still looking for someone to help a brother out. Being part of the oldest flank in the game(92 years old cumulative) is hard.
7 Frags +

i would be more than happy to help out a dad in need

i would be more than happy to help out a dad in need
1 Frags +

idk who you are, but add me up.

idk who you are, but add me up.
-7 Frags +
Tulkasidk who you are, but add me up.

u should keep it that way

[quote=Tulkas]idk who you are, but add me up.[/quote]
u should keep it that way
19 Frags +

nothing like offering to help out old school tf2 vets just to get flamed by ugc noname shitlords who ive never spoken to in my entire life

dont hit ur head when u fall off the next bandwagon

i really dont wanna start a fight but i dont understand why u post shit like that in this thread

im being civil and trying to help somebody get better and ur going off some hearsay from some other probably equally terrible players

what good does that do anybody?

please be dumb and oblivious on your own time, thanks

nothing like offering to help out old school tf2 vets just to get flamed by ugc noname shitlords who ive never spoken to in my entire life

dont hit ur head when u fall off the next bandwagon

i really dont wanna start a fight but i dont understand why u post shit like that in this thread

im being civil and trying to help somebody get better and ur going off some hearsay from some other probably equally terrible players

what good does that do anybody?

please be dumb and oblivious on your own time, thanks
5 Frags +

m, i sent you a friend request. thanks for your time in advance.

m, i sent you a friend request. thanks for your time in advance.
7 Frags +
jake_desTulkasidk who you are, but add me up.u should keep it that way

oh sick burn man, which jake are you? isn't there already like 10 in this community or do you idiots just keep multiplying

[quote=jake_des][quote=Tulkas]idk who you are, but add me up.[/quote]
u should keep it that way[/quote]

oh sick burn man, which jake are you? isn't there already like 10 in this community or do you idiots just keep multiplying
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.