Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
TFTV STV Demos
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

Hello.

I want to start making videos showcasing highlights of major TeamFortressTV matches. Having only the POV of the camera-man and only one audio stream to work with severely limits the creativity I could put into these videos, as I cannot get any special camera angles, feasibly manipulate game audio, etc. I am wondering if SourceTV demos are saved during these events and how I should go about obtaining them.

Thank you to anyone who may answer.

Hello.

I want to start making videos showcasing highlights of major TeamFortressTV matches. Having only the POV of the camera-man and only one audio stream to work with severely limits the creativity I could put into these videos, as I cannot get any special camera angles, feasibly manipulate game audio, etc. I am wondering if SourceTV demos are saved during these events and how I should go about obtaining them.

Thank you to anyone who may answer.
2 Frags +

for esea stvs are available on the match page (ex: http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=3651053). for cevo i'm not sure. for special events like the i52 qualifiers or the invitational hit up enigma for those.

for esea stvs are available on the match page (ex: http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=3651053). for cevo i'm not sure. for special events like the i52 qualifiers or the invitational hit up enigma for those.
1 Frags +

CEVO servers use sizzling stats which provide an STV download link. In the case of a match not being played on a cevo server, as long as the server has an up to date sizzling stats you can also find the STV for those.

CEVO servers use sizzling stats which provide an STV download link. In the case of a match not being played on a cevo server, as long as the server has an up to date sizzling stats you can also find the STV for those.
3 Frags +

Ah, thank you math and reilly!

Ah, thank you math and reilly!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.