Upvote Upvoted 26 Downvote Downvoted
Roll Out Practice Server
0 Frags +

First off, this server is located in Kentucky. USA Sorry EU and other who have bad ping... :(

So I was going to practice some roll out's and decided I didn't want to always have to create a server and type in the usual commands ect. and I also thought that maybe there were some people out there who didn't know these commands. So I decided to make this.

Map Rotation

• cp_badlands
  • cp_gullywash_final1
  • cp_snakewater_final1
  • cp_process_rc3

Features

• Demo/Solider only
  • !jm_saveloc and !jm_teleport do what they sound like. Save your spot and auto telly you back
  • Health Regen (I think you can still die?) Seen my health drop to ~30 in a high jump/fall damage
  • Ammo Regen (But your clip stays the normal. So you can only have 4 rockets loaded + you have to reload one at a time. More realistic this way)

I'm sure we can add some more maps and maybe features. We shall see!

As always, you can find my server info and connect through Website Link

Or use the server info: 74.130.22.94:27024

Oh yeah, and as always my mumble info can be found here. So if you wan't some help or just wan't to chat to the people in the server's just hop on there!

First off, this server is located in Kentucky. USA Sorry EU and other who have bad ping... :(

So I was going to practice some roll out's and decided I didn't want to always have to create a server and type in the usual commands ect. and I also thought that maybe there were some people out there who didn't know these commands. So I decided to make this.

Map Rotation
[list]
[*]cp_badlands
[*]cp_gullywash_final1
[*]cp_snakewater_final1
[*]cp_process_rc3
[/list]

Features
[list]
[*]Demo/Solider only
[*]!jm_saveloc and !jm_teleport do what they sound like. Save your spot and auto telly you back
[*]Health Regen (I think you can still die?) Seen my health drop to ~30 in a high jump/fall damage
[*]Ammo Regen (But your clip stays the normal. So you can only have 4 rockets loaded + you have to reload one at a time. More realistic this way)
[/list]

I'm sure we can add some more maps and maybe features. We shall see!

As always, you can find my server info and connect through [url=http://robertsalatka.com/Server%20Info.html]Website Link[/url]

Or use the server info: 74.130.22.94:27024

Oh yeah, and as always my mumble info can be found [url=http://robertsalatka.com/Mumble%20Server%20Info.html]here[/url]. So if you wan't some help or just wan't to chat to the people in the server's just hop on there!
1 Frags +

Just a quick edit, only Badlands seems to be allowing regen? So for now I'll stick it on that map only and fix the others tomorrow when I have more time. Sorry!

Just a quick edit, only Badlands seems to be allowing regen? So for now I'll stick it on that map only and fix the others tomorrow when I have more time. Sorry!
1 Frags +

Alright guys, server is back up and running now at what I believe is 100%.

Ammo regen works and so does all health regen on maps!

Alright guys, server is back up and running now at what I believe is 100%.

Ammo regen works and so does all health regen on maps!
2 Frags +

There actually is a rollout practise map for badlands, with a timer :)
Video + Download Link
(what I meant by posting this is that you could maybe use it?)

There actually is a rollout practise map for badlands, with a timer :)
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifnYac8O7Gw]Video + Download Link[/url]
(what I meant by posting this is that you could maybe use it?)
1 Frags +

Is everyone on one team/are you unable to kill the other team? Because if not, wouldn't DM'ing be a problem?

Is everyone on one team/are you unable to kill the other team? Because if not, wouldn't DM'ing be a problem?
1 Frags +

Yeah, everyone is on blue team. Red cannot be joined :P

Yeah, everyone is on blue team. Red cannot be joined :P
0 Frags +

Sounds cool. I usually do just use the console to practice rollouts, but I'll definitely check it out.

Sounds cool. I usually do just use the console to practice rollouts, but I'll definitely check it out.
0 Frags +

Can anyone post the ip to the server? I tried looking at your website but it gives me a connection timed out.

Can anyone post the ip to the server? I tried looking at your website but it gives me a connection timed out.
0 Frags +

I'm sorry CHEERISS, I had a power surge and forgot to restart the website server. Back up and I will post the info in OP

I'm sorry CHEERISS, I had a power surge and forgot to restart the website server. Back up and I will post the info in OP
0 Frags +

74.130.22.94:27024

74.130.22.94:27024
0 Frags +
cage-74.130.22.94:27020

It's actually 74.130.22.94:27024

[quote=cage-]74.130.22.94:27020[/quote]
It's actually 74.130.22.94:27024
0 Frags +

Also I suggest adding rtv so if ppl want to change the map.

Also I suggest adding rtv so if ppl want to change the map.
1 Frags +

Would it be a cool feature to have a leaderboard like on surf servers? There would have to be a threshold you'd have to pass, and automatically respawn you probably.

Would it be a cool feature to have a leaderboard like on surf servers? There would have to be a threshold you'd have to pass, and automatically respawn you probably.
2 Frags +

True CHEERISS, I'll look into that.

@ Snaz

I've never played a surf map before so I'll need to look into that. Not sure how I would implement score-tracking in a regular map that doesn't have CP's enabled?

We shall see.

Thanks for the input guys!

True CHEERISS, I'll look into that.

@ Snaz

I've never played a surf map before so I'll need to look into that. Not sure how I would implement score-tracking in a regular map that doesn't have CP's enabled?

We shall see.

Thanks for the input guys!
1 Frags +

Updated with a RTV option. 2 player's must be present for it to start!

Do we need anymore maps or do you guys this is sufficient? I was thinking of doing some more.. pub-friendly maps (Highlander ect.) like Upward, Badwater ect.. but I was thinking this would be more geared towards competitive (6's).

So what you guys think?

Updated with a RTV option. 2 player's must be present for it to start!

Do we need anymore maps or do you guys this is sufficient? I was thinking of doing some more.. pub-friendly maps (Highlander ect.) like Upward, Badwater ect.. but I was thinking this would be more geared towards competitive (6's).

So what you guys think?
0 Frags +

there isn't a rollout for non-6's maps, really but KOTH and 5cp maps in highlander could be practiced.

there isn't a rollout for non-6's maps, really but KOTH and 5cp maps in highlander could be practiced.
4 Frags +

Please don't put payload maps on there. Also, not a huge deal but you have process_rc3 instead of process_final.

You could add granary, metalworks, and sunshine to the rotation.

Please don't put payload maps on there. Also, not a huge deal but you have process_rc3 instead of process_final.

You could add granary, metalworks, and sunshine to the rotation.
2 Frags +

Granary, I knew I was missing a popular one! I just couldn't think of it, lol.

Thanks.

Granary, I knew I was missing a popular one! I just couldn't think of it, lol.

Thanks.
0 Frags +

How many servers do you have? I wouldn't mind there being a server with other maps such as Freight, Yukon, etc. for jumping.

How many servers do you have? I wouldn't mind there being a server with other maps such as Freight, Yukon, etc. for jumping.
1 Frags +

why would you go on a server if you just want to jump on stock maps?
btw yukon is shit for jumping, there is really bad player clipping

why would you go on a server if you just want to jump on stock maps?
btw yukon is shit for jumping, there is really[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spEuMpgsU1k] bad player clipping[/url]
0 Frags +
kirbyHow many servers do you have? I wouldn't mind there being a server with other maps such as Freight, Yukon, etc. for jumping.

I run three at the moment.

MGE, Jump and the new Rollout one.

All the info can be found on the website provided in the OP if you're interested. And what exactly do you mean by Yukon ect. ?

[quote=kirby]How many servers do you have? I wouldn't mind there being a server with other maps such as Freight, Yukon, etc. for jumping.[/quote]

I run three at the moment.

MGE, Jump and the new Rollout one.

All the info can be found on the website provided in the OP if you're interested. And what exactly do you mean by Yukon ect. ?
1 Frags +
ExquisiteStonewhy would you go on a server if you just want to jump on stock maps?

It was an idea, gamer. Nothing more.

[quote=ExquisiteStone]why would you go on a server if you just want to jump on stock maps?[/quote]

1 Frags +
kirbyExquisiteStonewhy would you go on a server if you just want to jump on stock maps?

Just saying that you can loadout up a stock map, put on some music and exec these and you can jump as long as you want

sv_cheats 1

bind mouse1 "+attack ;impulse 101"
bind mouse2 "+attack2 ;impulse 101"

tf_damage_disablespread 1
tf_weapon_criticals 0

cl_autoreload 0
[quote=kirby][quote=ExquisiteStone]why would you go on a server if you just want to jump on stock maps?[/quote]

It was an idea, gamer. Nothing more.[/quote]

Just saying that you can loadout up a stock map, put on some music and exec these and you can jump as long as you want
[code]
sv_cheats 1

bind mouse1 "+attack ;impulse 101"
bind mouse2 "+attack2 ;impulse 101"

tf_damage_disablespread 1
tf_weapon_criticals 0

cl_autoreload 0[/code]
1 Frags +

True, but as I said in OP maybe some people don't know about it ect. Either way, to each his own :)

[quote]Just saying that you can loadout up a stock map, put on some music and exec these and you can jump as long as you want[/quote]

True, but as I said in OP maybe some people don't know about it ect. Either way, to each his own :)
0 Frags +

it would be great if you would change the minimal numbers of players in order to rtv to one.

it would be great if you would change the minimal numbers of players in order to rtv to one.
0 Frags +

its not the worst idea. you get to practice with latency. even if you use net_fakelag on local its not really the same

its not the worst idea. you get to practice with latency. even if you use net_fakelag on local its not really the same
0 Frags +

You could try this map on the server, although the creator seems to have stopped work on it.

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/2207/a-rollout-trainer-i-made

You could try this map on the server, although the creator seems to have stopped work on it.

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/2207/a-rollout-trainer-i-made
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.