Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
How do i apply an attribute to only 1 player?
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

I just made a server and i would like to know how to apply an attribute to only 1 player? (eg apply host_timescale X.X to "Player 1". What would the console command be?

I just made a server and i would like to know how to apply an attribute to only 1 player? (eg apply host_timescale X.X to "Player 1". What would the console command be?
1 Frags +

I've never heard of that being possible. If I remember correctly, network variables have to be the same for all clients and the server.

I've never heard of that being possible. If I remember correctly, network variables have to be the same for all clients and the server.
17 Frags +

applying host timescale to one player would make him neo

applying host timescale to one player would make him neo
11 Frags +

i cant tell if this is a troll account.

you cant apply host_timescale to a player... that's why its called HOST_timescale.

i cant tell if this is a troll account.

you cant apply host_timescale to a player... that's why its called HOST_timescale.
6 Frags +

!sm_drug "HaXor"

!sm_drug "HaXor"
5 Frags +

!sm_slap "HaXor"

!sm_slap "HaXor"
-10 Frags +
downpour!sm_drug "HaXor"w!sm_slap "HaXor"

Thanks for the tips :)

[quote=downpour]!sm_drug "HaXor"[/quote]
[quote=w]!sm_slap "HaXor"[/quote]
Thanks for the tips :)
-2 Frags +

ent_fire "name of player" host_timescale 2

ent_fire "name of player" host_timescale 2
3 Frags +

bind g explode

bind g explode
5 Frags +

exec 360controller

exec 360controller
0 Frags +

If you somehow apply network commands to specific clients and not the server I seem to recall some weird stuff happens, but I don't think you can apply host_timescale to one player unless you use some sort of plugin that does the same thing.

If you somehow apply network commands to specific clients and not the server I seem to recall some weird stuff happens, but I don't think you can apply host_timescale to one player unless you use some sort of plugin that does the same thing.
-13 Frags +
smoboexec 360controller

if humans happen to exist for an infinite amount of time
inevitably, an infinite amount of occasions there will be people that will read your comment and actually use the command.
There will be an infinite amount of people that will die because of your comment, for some reason.

k im going

[quote=smobo]exec 360controller[/quote]
if humans happen to exist for an infinite amount of time
inevitably, an infinite amount of occasions there will be people that will read your comment and actually use the command.
There will be an infinite amount of people that will die because of your comment, for some reason.

k im going
2 Frags +

how could you change the timescale of 1 specific person's game in a server with multiple people anyways, that's not how time works. Unless string theory really is true and somehow we're able to time travel now

how could you change the timescale of 1 specific person's game in a server with multiple people anyways, that's not how time works. Unless string theory really is true and somehow we're able to time travel now
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.