Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
Mad Max: Furry Road
0 Frags +

FINALLY a new mad max movie, i wonder if its in the same time line, or if its a remake of some sort? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akX3Is3qBpw regardless i havent been this hyped since the evil dead reboot!

the footage so far looks sick, the bandits look nuts and I'm loving the vehicles too. max sorta looked how he did at the end of thunderdome, with the hair and shit, but honestly i wish mel just came back and did the role, hes crazy for not doing it.

edit: title typo :P

FINALLY a new mad max movie, i wonder if its in the same time line, or if its a remake of some sort? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akX3Is3qBpw regardless i havent been this hyped since the evil dead reboot!

the footage so far looks sick, the bandits look nuts and I'm loving the vehicles too. max sorta looked how he did at the end of thunderdome, with the hair and shit, but honestly i wish mel just came back and did the role, hes crazy for not doing it.

edit: title typo :P
21 Frags +

Furry Road and Fury Road would be very different movies.

Furry Road and Fury Road would be very different movies.
0 Frags +

haha shit didnt even notice that

haha shit didnt even notice that
11 Frags +

furry road had me scared for a minute

furry road had me scared for a minute
0 Frags +

also i guess they are saying like its a stand alone, but other people are saying its between 1 and 2, but yet it looks like its after 3? I'm confused

also the guy who played toe cutter is making a cameo in it, as well as one of the other black rider dudes from the first film as like waste landers.

also i guess they are saying like its a stand alone, but other people are saying its between 1 and 2, but yet it looks like its after 3? I'm confused

also the guy who played toe cutter is making a cameo in it, as well as one of the other black rider dudes from the first film as like waste landers.
1 Frags +

This movie was really really good.

This movie was really really good.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.