Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
Low IM pocket LF Mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

Hey guys, this is my first season of pocket in IM. I main call along with our demo and I really feel like I need help with general positioning and timings-- especially chaotic fights ( if you could help me dissect recordings of team fights step by step I think that might help.) Also if you can sit in on scrims occasionally and give us feedback on our team comms and mine in particular, that would be great! Our team has a lot of new players, but I think with hard work and dedication we can improve a lot. Hopefully one of you high IM or invite pockets could take out some time from your schedules to answer questions and watch the occasional demo. Thanks!

Hey guys, this is my first season of pocket in IM. I main call along with our demo and I really feel like I need help with general positioning and timings-- especially chaotic fights ( if you could help me dissect recordings of team fights step by step I think that might help.) Also if you can sit in on scrims occasionally and give us feedback on our team comms and mine in particular, that would be great! Our team has a lot of new players, but I think with hard work and dedication we can improve a lot. Hopefully one of you high IM or invite pockets could take out some time from your schedules to answer questions and watch the occasional demo. Thanks!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.