Upvote Upvoted 14 Downvote Downvoted
LF Roamer Mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

I've currently been playing for 1 season in open as roamer and I am trying to improve my positioning and gamesense. A high IM player to go over a demo once in a while and possibly answer questions via steam would be greatly appreciated.

You can add me or post here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shootrocket

I've currently been playing for 1 season in open as roamer and I am trying to improve my positioning and gamesense. A high IM player to go over a demo once in a while and possibly answer questions via steam would be greatly appreciated.

You can add me or post here:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/shootrocket
2 Frags +

save him from uni

he's a cool dude that has really good dm, just needs help on the gamesense part of roaming.

save him from uni

he's a cool dude that has really good dm, just needs help on the gamesense part of roaming.
1 Frags +

Shrub carries me. Help him so he can become better and carry me harder, he needs to work on his timing but he beats me in mge daily so he's fine in that department.

Shrub carries me. Help him so he can become better and carry me harder, he needs to work on his timing but he beats me in mge daily so he's fine in that department.
-6 Frags +

Uni told me to plus frag. Also, seems to be a good roamer, only played one scrim against him.

Uni told me to plus frag. Also, seems to be a good roamer, only played one scrim against him.
0 Frags +

good roamer

good roamer
-1 Frags +

quality roamer, some roamer main should help him carry uni harder

quality roamer, some roamer main should help him carry uni harder
1 Frags +

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▄
░▐▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░█░░██░█░░▌██░▄▌
░░▐░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░▀▄▄▀▌
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▌
░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▐ LE CUP HAS ARRIVED

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▄
░▐▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░█░░██░█░░▌██░▄▌
░░▐░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░▀▄▄▀▌
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
░░░░▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▌
░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▐ LE CUP HAS ARRIVED
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.