Upvote Upvoted 6 Downvote Downvoted
GXL Hotel Thread
posted in Esports
0 Frags +

Are we doing a specific floor or is it safe to assume we're just going to overrun the hotel regardless?

I wanna book now so I don't wind up in a TI4 situation on the floor all weekend.

Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks

Also I think if people need rides from any of the major airports(Philly, Newark, LaGuardia) post here because the main thread is currently a team searching thread it looks like.

THANKS NICK

Are we doing a specific floor or is it safe to assume we're just going to overrun the hotel regardless?

I wanna book now so I don't wind up in a TI4 situation on the floor all weekend.

[url=http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/hampton-inn-and-suites-valley-forge-oaks-PHLVYHX/index.html]Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks[/url]

Also I think if people need rides from any of the major airports(Philly, Newark, LaGuardia) post here because the main thread is currently a team searching thread it looks like.

THANKS NICK
1 Frags +

We (euros) booked that hotel yesterday. Dont know what rooms or floor.

We (euros) booked that hotel yesterday. Dont know what rooms or floor.
2 Frags +

Yeah i just booked a room with 2 queen beds. Doesn't look like you can pick the room anyway until checkin.

Yeah i just booked a room with 2 queen beds. Doesn't look like you can pick the room anyway until checkin.
3 Frags +

I'm looking to share a room with some pals. I like the taking over a floor idea. Also, I have room for 1 more in my car if anyone is flying into Newark or Philly.

I'm looking to share a room with some pals. I like the taking over a floor idea. Also, I have room for 1 more in my car if anyone is flying into Newark or Philly.
0 Frags +

is there some promotional codes to use to get a discount.

im about to get a room for friday / saturday.

is there some promotional codes to use to get a discount.

im about to get a room for friday / saturday.
1 Frags +

Any reason why the Hilton isn't on the official hotel list? It's a little closer, and the prices seem to be about the same.

Any reason why the Hilton isn't on the official hotel list? It's a little closer, and the prices seem to be about the same.
3 Frags +
Q: What are the details on the hotel?
The Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge/Oaks will be the unofficial GXL hotel.
It’s only a mile away from the venue and in the same plaza. There is no code that needs to be applied or anything. If you plan on getting a room, please book with this hotel, just so all of us can be in the same place. Their free breakfast is pretty good, too.

Seems close enough regardless.

[quote]Q: What are the details on the hotel?
The Hampton Inn & Suites Valley Forge/Oaks will be the unofficial GXL hotel.
It’s only a mile away from the venue and in the same plaza. There is no code that needs to be applied or anything. If you plan on getting a room, please book with this hotel, just so all of us can be in the same place. Their free breakfast is pretty good, too.[/quote]

Seems close enough regardless.
RGB LAN
6 Frags +
flameTHANKS NICK

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/532115_340740339402450_1232617591_n.jpg

[quote=flame]THANKS NICK[/quote]

[img]https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/532115_340740339402450_1232617591_n.jpg[/img]
10 Frags +

I may have some free time on thurs/fri, and I also have an unairconditioned atv trailer that I could use to mass nerd shuttle to and from the airport.

Coincidentally, this is also how my father entered the country.

I may have some free time on thurs/fri, and I also have an unairconditioned atv trailer that I could use to mass nerd shuttle to and from the airport.

Coincidentally, this is also how my father entered the country.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.