Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Moving killfeed
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

Hey guys i need help for killfeed.I want killfeed to be behind the crosshair.Like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF7ehCoFcl0.Ty for helping me and i am soory for spending ur time.

Hey guys i need help for killfeed.I want killfeed to be behind the crosshair.Like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF7ehCoFcl0.Ty for helping me and i am soory for spending ur time.
1 Frags +

HudDeathNotice in scripts/hudlayout.res

HudDeathNotice in scripts/hudlayout.res
0 Frags +

i know but where do i go to move it under the crosshair
HudDeathNotice
{
"fieldName" "HudDeathNotice"
"visible" "1"
"enabled" "1"
"xpos" "r640"
"ypos" "12"
"wide" "628"
"tall" "468"

"MaxDeathNotices" "9"
"IconScale" "0.35"
"LineHeight" "12"
"LineSpacing" "1"
"CornerRadius" "3"
"RightJustify" "1"

i know but where do i go to move it under the crosshair
HudDeathNotice
{
"fieldName" "HudDeathNotice"
"visible" "1"
"enabled" "1"
"xpos" "r640"
"ypos" "12"
"wide" "628"
"tall" "468"

"MaxDeathNotices" "9"
"IconScale" "0.35"
"LineHeight" "12"
"LineSpacing" "1"
"CornerRadius" "3"
"RightJustify" "1"
1 Frags +

change xpos and ypos > hud_reloadscheme > repeat

change xpos and ypos > hud_reloadscheme > repeat
0 Frags +

To give a bit more information, the xpos-entry refers to the horizontol position of the killfeed (or any other element), meaning changing the xpos will move it to the left or right, while the ypos-entry refers to the vertical position, meaning by changing it you can adjust the killfeeds heigth on the screen.

If you move your killfeed to the bottom, you might want to also edit "MaxDeathNotices" so the killfeed does not overlap with the control points or go off the screen. Just play around a bit until everything is as you wish. Editing your hud is mostly trial and error, so don't get frustrated.

To give a bit more information, the xpos-entry refers to the horizontol position of the killfeed (or any other element), meaning changing the xpos will move it to the left or right, while the ypos-entry refers to the vertical position, meaning by changing it you can adjust the killfeeds heigth on the screen.

If you move your killfeed to the bottom, you might want to also edit "MaxDeathNotices" so the killfeed does not overlap with the control points or go off the screen. Just play around a bit until everything is as you wish. Editing your hud is mostly trial and error, so don't get frustrated.
3 Frags +

I have nothing to offer for help but thank you for showing me foster's most embarrassing greatest moment again

I have nothing to offer for help but thank you for showing me foster's [s]most embarrassing[/s] [b]greatest[/b] moment again
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.