Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
Clear kill-feed
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

Hey everyone I'm trying to get the clear kill-feed like STAR_ had in his kn+garm3n hud,but I'd also like to know how to darken the white part of the kill-feed.Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone I'm trying to get the clear kill-feed like STAR_ had in his kn+garm3n hud,but I'd also like to know how to darken the white part of the kill-feed.Thanks in advance.
4 Frags +

in your hudlayout.res file just search for "deathnotice" and then u can change the "BasedBackgroundColor" and the "LocalBackgroundcolor" to make it normally clear u would set the last number to 0 for the basegackground color

"BaseBackgroundColor" "0 0 0 0"

and to make the white part darker you would lower that last number in "LocalBackgroundColor" from whatever it is now until you like it

in your hudlayout.res file just search for "deathnotice" and then u can change the "BasedBackgroundColor" and the "LocalBackgroundcolor" to make it normally clear u would set the last number to 0 for the basegackground color

and to make the white part darker you would lower that last number in "LocalBackgroundColor" from whatever it is now until you like it
1 Frags +
alec_in your hudlayout.res file just search for "deathnotice" and then u can change the "BasedBackgroundColor" and the "LocalBackgroundcolor" to make it normally clear u would set the last number to 0 for the basegackground color

Thanks

[quote=alec_]in your hudlayout.res file just search for "deathnotice" and then u can change the "BasedBackgroundColor" and the "LocalBackgroundcolor" to make it normally clear u would set the last number to 0 for the basegackground color

and to make the white part darker you would lower that last number in "LocalBackgroundColor" from whatever it is now until you like it[/quote]

Thanks
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.