Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
TF2 HUD - Scoreboard Switch Button
posted in Customization
0 Frags +

I looked up how to make a button that changes the scoreboard to a 6v6 scoreboard.
What I discovered is that you have to make the button execute the command "engine cl_hud_minmode 0" and make another button that executes the command "engine cl_hud_minmode 1".
I managed to do this and I also created a 6v6 Scoreboard which I can only implement in the game by overwriting the 12v12 Scoreboard.
- -
What I cannot understand is how, in example like in PVHUD, I can make it so that when the game is set to "cl_hud_minmode 0" to have the 6v6 Scoreboard and when the game is set to "cl_hud_minmode 1" to have the 12v12 Scoreboard.

I am new to these forums, sorry if this doesn't belong here.

I looked up how to make a button that changes the scoreboard to a 6v6 scoreboard.
What I discovered is that you have to make the button execute the command "engine cl_hud_minmode 0" and make another button that executes the command "engine cl_hud_minmode 1".
I managed to do this and I also created a 6v6 Scoreboard which I can only implement in the game by overwriting the 12v12 Scoreboard.
- -
[b]What I cannot understand is how, in example like in PVHUD, I can make it so that when the game is set to "cl_hud_minmode 0" to have the 6v6 Scoreboard and when the game is set to "cl_hud_minmode 1" to have the 12v12 Scoreboard.[/b]

I am new to these forums, sorry if this doesn't belong here.
1 Frags +

When you create the scoreboard, make the 12v12 variables _minmode. For example: tall_minmode, wide_minmode, xpos_minmode, etc. and make the 6v6 scoreboard normally.

When you create the scoreboard, make the 12v12 variables _minmode. For example: tall_minmode, wide_minmode, xpos_minmode, etc. and make the 6v6 scoreboard normally.
0 Frags +
VoloderWhen you create the scoreboard, make the 12v12 variables _minmode. For example: tall_minmode, wide_minmode, xpos_minmode, etc. and make the 6v6 scoreboard normally.

Oh I think I got it!
Haven't tried yet but it is starting to make sense, will be back after I do some tries, thanks a TON!!

[quote=Voloder]When you create the scoreboard, make the 12v12 variables _minmode. For example: tall_minmode, wide_minmode, xpos_minmode, etc. and make the 6v6 scoreboard normally.[/quote]

Oh I think I got it!
Haven't tried yet but it is starting to make sense, will be back after I do some tries, thanks a TON!!
1 Frags +

Ok thanks, got it! :D

Ok thanks, got it! :D
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.