Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
Open Scout LFT
0 Frags +

So yeah,

I'm looking for a team to play with next season in ESEA Open. I've played for 2 open teams in the past, both disbanded due to chemistry, so I'm looking for a team to be with for the long run and to improve with. I need good chemistry in a team above all else, I want a team that works well together and works to improve. Also, I'm looking for a more experienced team or a team comprised of experienced players. That's really it, add me for a chat if you're interested!

So yeah,

I'm looking for a team to play with next season in ESEA Open. I've played for 2 open teams in the past, both disbanded due to chemistry, so I'm looking for a team to be with for the long run and to improve with. I need good chemistry in a team above all else, I want a team that works well together and works to improve. Also, I'm looking for a more experienced team or a team comprised of experienced players. That's really it, add me for a chat if you're interested!
3 Frags +

Really friendly guy and not bad at the game, would be a solid pickup. Still waiting for Saints Row 3 thought.

Really friendly guy and not bad at the game, would be a solid pickup. Still waiting for Saints Row 3 thought.
1 Frags +

Tried him out but he wasn't able to pay in time for our match. Pretty solid DM and gamesense, and a lot of fun to be around. He said he would be able to pay soon so that shouldn't be an issue anymore. Pick him up!

Tried him out but he wasn't able to pay in time for our match. Pretty solid DM and gamesense, and a lot of fun to be around. He said he would be able to pay soon so that shouldn't be an issue anymore. Pick him up!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.