Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
Lost my favourites?
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

So I got back on TF2 today and all my favourite servers are gone from my favourites list.

I've tried to fix it, ive restarted my game, verified my files, done autoconfig, removed all my customisations

I've also looked online and people have said to delete my steam/config/serverbrowser.vdf and masterserver2.vdf but they dont even exist for me.

Halp?

So I got back on TF2 today and all my favourite servers are gone from my favourites list.

I've tried to fix it, ive restarted my game, verified my files, done autoconfig, removed all my customisations

I've also looked online and people have said to delete my steam/config/serverbrowser.vdf and masterserver2.vdf but they dont even exist for me.

Halp?
0 Frags +

do you have a filter selected below the list? sometimes i do by accident and that takes away all my favorites.
like a map, or replays, or password or something

do you have a filter selected below the list? sometimes i do by accident and that takes away all my favorites.
2 Frags +

TF2 itself deleted my favorites 2 times so far and i couldn't fix it.

TF2 itself deleted my favorites 2 times so far and i couldn't fix it.
0 Frags +
cage-do you have a filter selected below the list? sometimes i do by accident and that takes away all my favorites.

Nope, nothing at all;/

[quote=cage-]do you have a filter selected below the list? sometimes i do by accident and that takes away all my favorites.
like a map, or replays, or password or something[/quote]

Nope, nothing at all;/
1 Frags +

csgo deleted my fav dm servers :[[[[[[[

csgo deleted my fav dm servers :[[[[[[[
1 Frags +

Mine get randomly deleted every so often, usually every couple months. I just gave up on re-adding them.

Mine get randomly deleted every so often, usually every couple months. I just gave up on re-adding them.
0 Frags +

Close TF2/Steam and delete AppUpdateStats.blob and ClientRegistry.blob in the Steam directory.

There is also that if the solution above doesn't work.

Close TF2/Steam and delete AppUpdateStats.blob and ClientRegistry.blob in the Steam directory.

There is also [url=http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23138433&postcount=11]that[/url] if the solution above doesn't work.
1 Frags +

Happend twice to me as well.

Happend twice to me as well.
0 Frags +

same, i cant add to favorites either

same, i cant add to favorites either
0 Frags +

Still no solution to this, I presume?

I noticed that this only happened after I changed my HUD. From that angle, does anybody have a possible cause?

Still no solution to this, I presume?

I noticed that this only happened after I changed my HUD. From that angle, does anybody have a possible cause?
4 Frags +

i just keep an extra config file where I alias "connect IP", then i can just type the alias in console to connect (eg. alias tftvdm1 "connect 64.74.97.61:27015")

i just keep an extra config file where I alias "connect IP", then i can just type the alias in console to connect (eg. alias tftvdm1 "connect 64.74.97.61:27015")
1 Frags +
Platypusi just keep an extra config file where I alias "connect IP", then i can just type the alias in console to connect (eg. alias tftvdm1 "connect 64.74.97.61:27015")

Yeah I do the same. Same with pug servers:

alias chi1 "connect chicago1.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias chi2 "connect chicago2.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias chi3 "connect chicago3.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias dal1 "connect dallas1.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias ch0 "connect ch0.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"
alias ch1 "connect ch1.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"
alias da0 "connect da0.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"
alias da1 "connect da1.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"

[quote=Platypus]i just keep an extra config file where I alias "connect IP", then i can just type the alias in console to connect (eg. alias tftvdm1 "connect 64.74.97.61:27015")[/quote]
Yeah I do the same. Same with pug servers:

alias chi1 "connect chicago1.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias chi2 "connect chicago2.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias chi3 "connect chicago3.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias dal1 "connect dallas1.tf2pug.com:27015; password tf2pug"
alias ch0 "connect ch0.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"
alias ch1 "connect ch1.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"
alias da0 "connect da0.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"
alias da1 "connect da1.atf2.org:27015; password tf2pug"
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.