Upvote Upvoted 9 Downvote Downvoted
UGC Asian Grand Finals
0 Frags +

The Asian Grand Finals of UGC Season 13 will be played tomorrow (Sunday) at 9PM GMT +8.

We are currently looking for casters to cast this match. The match will be played against the powerhouse of Asian Highlander (walaos) and one of the oldest teams in the tournament (Big Right Highlander).

Walaos is the clear choice to take this tournament but will Big Right Highlander put up a commendable fight to steal the title?

Any casters are welcome to cast the grand finals. It promises to be a great showcase of Asian teamwork and skill.

Time : 9PM GMT +8 Sunday
Eastern: 9AM GMT -4 Sunday
Pacific: 6AM GMT -7 Sunday

The Asian Grand Finals of UGC Season 13 will be played tomorrow (Sunday) at 9PM GMT +8.

We are currently looking for casters to cast this match. The match will be played against the powerhouse of Asian Highlander (walaos) and one of the oldest teams in the tournament (Big Right Highlander).

Walaos is the clear choice to take this tournament but will Big Right Highlander put up a commendable fight to steal the title?

Any casters are welcome to cast the grand finals. It promises to be a great showcase of Asian teamwork and skill.

Time : 9PM GMT +8 Sunday
Eastern: 9AM GMT -4 Sunday
Pacific: 6AM GMT -7 Sunday
1 Frags +

If it weren't so early/late (6AM), I'd cast it. Bummed I can't make the stream. Good luck to all competing and hope for a fun match!

If it weren't so early/late (6AM), I'd cast it. Bummed I can't make the stream. Good luck to all competing and hope for a fun match!
2 Frags +

It's over. GG to everyone who played. Placing:

1. Walaos
2. Big Right Highlander
3. Shades
4. Idling

It's over. GG to everyone who played. Placing:

1. Walaos
2. Big Right Highlander
3. Shades
4. Idling
2 Frags +

I managed to get the badwater demo but the final viaduct the trilogy admins seem to not give a damn.

After days of pestering:

[12:50:54 pm] Sakiisa @ Office #KLTF2LAN: =/
[12:51:00 pm] Sakiisa @ Office #KLTF2LAN: Losing mood to cast finals bud
[12:57:59 pm] Bille Jer: I told him
[12:58:04 pm] Bille Jer: #shrugs#
[12:58:06 pm] Bille Jer: Can't help

I managed to get the badwater demo but the final viaduct the trilogy admins seem to not give a damn.

After days of pestering:

[12:50:54 pm] Sakiisa @ Office #KLTF2LAN: =/
[12:51:00 pm] Sakiisa @ Office #KLTF2LAN: Losing mood to cast finals bud
[12:57:59 pm] Bille Jer: I told him
[12:58:04 pm] Bille Jer: #shrugs#
[12:58:06 pm] Bille Jer: Can't help
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.