Upvote Upvoted 21 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
0 Frags +

Name: N1ghT
Level: Low-Open ESEA

Hello, I'm a scout who is looking to play on a stable team. I'm usually available all the time during the week so scrimming or getting a hold of me shouldn't be hard. I'm open to any opinions on my play style and hope to improve off of it. I've played scout for a long time and think I can take a bigger step into getting better.

Name: N1ghT
Level: Low-Open ESEA

Hello, I'm a scout who is looking to play on a stable team. I'm usually available all the time during the week so scrimming or getting a hold of me shouldn't be hard. I'm open to any opinions on my play style and hope to improve off of it. I've played scout for a long time and think I can take a bigger step into getting better.
5 Frags +

Baller mvm player.

Baller mvm player.
4 Frags +

pretty good guy, pretty good scout dm. he occasionally baits his team, but that issue is easily worked out. he's a pretty chill guy to hang out with in mumble and just talk with as well.
Good luck finding a team!

pretty good guy, pretty good scout dm. he occasionally baits his team, but that issue is easily worked out. he's a pretty chill guy to hang out with in mumble and just talk with as well.
Good luck finding a team!
0 Frags +

Bump.

Bump.
0 Frags +
N1ghTBump.
[quote=N1ghT]Bump.[/quote]
0 Frags +

Not sure why you want to play backup. I've played against night in a bunch of random pug/lobbies, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. Definitely a good addition to a low O team.

Not sure why you want to play backup. I've played against night in a bunch of random pug/lobbies, and he seems like a pretty cool guy. Definitely a good addition to a low O team.
0 Frags +

Solid scout, will be a great back-up

Solid scout, will be a great back-up
0 Frags +

-2 Frags +

Strong Scout. Real chill.

Strong Scout. Real chill.
0 Frags +

-1 Frags +

-2 Frags +

tried inviting a guy to play scout with me on a low open team and refused to wear the same set as me because "hes not a fucking cheapskate"

good player and is really good at doing stupid shit in pubs
pick him up

tried inviting a guy to play scout with me on a low open team and refused to wear the same set as me because "hes not a fucking cheapskate"

good player and is really good at doing stupid shit in pubs
pick him up
0 Frags +

-1 Frags +

-3 Frags +

bump

bump
-1 Frags +

List of exp on my prof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/N1ghTx/

List of exp on my prof: http://steamcommunity.com/id/N1ghTx/
0 Frags +

He will get a lot better pretty quick if you put him on a team willing to do the same. Cool guy and he really wants a team.

He will get a lot better pretty quick if you put him on a team willing to do the same. Cool guy and he really wants a team.
0 Frags +

()

()
0 Frags +

))))

))))
0 Frags +

0 Frags +

3 Frags +

"something witty" - Some guy

"something witty" - Some guy
3 Frags +

He dealt with moy for like 3 seasons ;)

He dealt with moy for like 3 seasons ;)
0 Frags +

champion engie

i used to play tf2mix with him all the time, nice guy, team player, focused on improving, try him out!

champion engie

i used to play tf2mix with him all the time, nice guy, team player, focused on improving, try him out!
0 Frags +

N1ght was a solid player during the time that I played with him. In matches I was able to rely on N1ght to play to the task at hand, and in some cases he went above and beyond. In pubs he was even a great guy. Just messing around with him reminded me of the reasons why I decided to play TF2. N1ght would be a great player to pick up for a team, and just an overall great guy to know.
Good luck man!

N1ght was a solid player during the time that I played with him. In matches I was able to rely on N1ght to play to the task at hand, and in some cases he went above and beyond. In pubs he was even a great guy. Just messing around with him reminded me of the reasons why I decided to play TF2. N1ght would be a great player to pick up for a team, and just an overall great guy to know.
Good luck man!
0 Frags +
GTSBYHe dealt with moy for like 3 seasons ;)

....and with this guy.
Still looking.

[quote=GTSBY]He dealt with moy for like 3 seasons ;)[/quote]
....and with this guy.
Still looking.
0 Frags +

bump again

bump again
0 Frags +
N1ghTbump again
[quote=N1ghT]bump again[/quote]
0 Frags +

Had a few tryouts with no response so still looking.

Had a few tryouts with no response so still looking.
0 Frags +

Still looking b o y z

Still looking b o y z
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.