posted in Events
ETA
Completed
DATE
Monday, Aug 11th
TIME
9:30 PM EDT
ABOUT

eXtv is proud to bring you live coverage of the Grand Finals of the Gold Division, Toiler Goers vs Getting Technical, on our second stream eXtvESports2. The casters for tonight's bo3 series will be Turbo_Cop and Row with Mamboulay on Camera. Tune in live or catch the vod later!

Direct Twitch Link
-4 Frags +

any idea on silver casts???

any idea on silver casts???
eXtelevision
1 Frags +

Not that I've heard of. Will let you know if I do. We could always do a post-produced cast with the demos.

Not that I've heard of. Will let you know if I do. We could always do a post-produced cast with the demos.
0 Frags +

Block from Top Gluttons Toilet Goers

Block from [s]Top Gluttons[/s] Toilet Goers
2 Frags +

Row and turbo-cop. Might actually be the worst casting combo ever.

Row and turbo-cop. Might actually be the worst casting combo ever.
eXtelevision
20 Frags +
MiNiRow and turbo-cop. Might actually be the worst casting combo ever.

Idk, we never got you on air.

[quote=MiNi]Row and turbo-cop. Might actually be the worst casting combo ever.[/quote]

22 Frags +

don't bring me into this

don't bring me into this
3 Frags +
eXtineMiNiRow and turbo-cop. Might actually be the worst casting combo ever.

to be fair having someone doing there first cast(?) on a grand finals game is not the best idea.

[quote=eXtine][quote=MiNi]Row and turbo-cop. Might actually be the worst casting combo ever.[/quote]

Idk, we never got you on air.[/quote]
to be fair having someone doing there first cast(?) on a grand finals game is not the best idea.
eXtelevision
-3 Frags +

to be fair maybe MiNi should have posted his criticisms after he listened to them cast?

to be fair maybe MiNi should have posted his criticisms after he listened to them cast?
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.