Upvote Upvoted 6 Downvote Downvoted
Gear for sale
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

After 4 years i finally upgraded my monitor, and with it i went ahead and nerded out on a new video card. So the following are for sale (basing prices on used value median off of ebay):

Samsung 2233rz 120hz 22 inch monitor - perfect working condition, i am only owner. Screen is flawless. The left nut of the DVI port won't screw in..i believe it's stripped and has been like that for as long as i can remember...however it in no way affects the monitor since the cable stays snug on it. Power cord and dual dvi cord included. $100 + cost of shipping (most likely $15-$20 bucks)

EVGA Geforce 680 GTX - perfect working condition. I am the only owner and was purchased in April 2012. I'll include original box and whatever contents are still inside. $265 + cost of shipping (most likely $10-$15).

If you're interested in either let me know, if someone wants them both i'll knock an additional $15 off.

EDIT: Both have sold, thanks!

After 4 years i finally upgraded my monitor, and with it i went ahead and nerded out on a new video card. So the following are for sale (basing prices on used value median off of ebay):

Samsung 2233rz 120hz 22 inch monitor - perfect working condition, i am only owner. Screen is flawless. The left nut of the DVI port won't screw in..i believe it's stripped and has been like that for as long as i can remember...however it in no way affects the monitor since the cable stays snug on it. Power cord and dual dvi cord included. $100 + cost of shipping (most likely $15-$20 bucks)

EVGA Geforce 680 GTX - perfect working condition. I am the only owner and was purchased in April 2012. I'll include original box and whatever contents are still inside. $265 + cost of shipping (most likely $10-$15).

If you're interested in either let me know, if someone wants them both i'll knock an additional $15 off.

EDIT: Both have sold, thanks!
-5 Frags +

I thought epsilon gear for a sec, whoopsies.

I thought epsilon gear for a sec, whoopsies.
9 Frags +

GeaR for sale ( PLS NUKE ) xDDDDD

GeaR for sale ( PLS NUKE ) xDDDDD
0 Frags +

I might be interested in the 680...Not sure yet. It's pretty unlikely but I'll give you a shout if I get any news

I might be interested in the 680...Not sure yet. It's pretty unlikely but I'll give you a shout if I get any news
1 Frags +

Interested in the monitor, will you ship to canada?

Interested in the monitor, will you ship to canada?
0 Frags +

I'm open to shipping to canada as long as you're cool with paying for it. I can get you a quote from USPS or Fedex, it may be a bit pricey though because of the weight.

I'm open to shipping to canada as long as you're cool with paying for it. I can get you a quote from USPS or Fedex, it may be a bit pricey though because of the weight.
0 Frags +

Added you on steam

Added you on steam
0 Frags +

thanks i'll msg u when i get home from work

thanks i'll msg u when i get home from work
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.