Upvote Upvoted 34 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
i52 interviews
0 Frags +

So for a living I am a documentary film maker. So i thought I'd take my camera and some sound recording equipment to lan.

So if you have a person you want footage/interview of you can make a request here and ill try my best to go find them at lan.

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/1801310_10154044210160287_401175209_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10169191_10154040910585287_1546025643_n.jpg

Some of my equipment

http://youtu.be/F79gp6vi1No?t=8m56s

This is what they look like.

CU@LAN

So for a living I am a documentary film maker. So i thought I'd take my camera and some sound recording equipment to lan.

So if you have a person you want footage/interview of you can make a request here and ill try my best to go find them at lan.

[img]https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/1801310_10154044210160287_401175209_o.jpg[/img]

[img]https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10169191_10154040910585287_1546025643_n.jpg[/img]
Some of my equipment

[youtube]http://youtu.be/F79gp6vi1No?t=8m56s[/youtube]

This is what they look like.

CU@LAN
14 Frags +

Amazing. The more the merrier brother. I think you will make friends up there quickly.

Amazing. The more the merrier brother. I think you will make friends up there quickly.
23 Frags +

the guys behind the cameras. lange, tagg, dashner, arie all the media crews even byte.

the guys behind the cameras. lange, tagg, dashner, arie all the media crews even byte.
6 Frags +

I'm gonna give the boring suggestion and ask for interviews of the top 5 teams.

I'm gonna give the boring suggestion and ask for interviews of the top 5 teams.
60 Frags +

plat + b4nny in the same interview

plat + b4nny in the same interview
13 Frags +
alfaplat + b4nny in the same interview

This would rule

[quote=alfa]plat + b4nny in the same interview[/quote]

This would rule
10 Frags +
alfaplat + b4nny in the same interview

Any topics you want me to bring up?

[quote=alfa]plat + b4nny in the same interview[/quote]

Any topics you want me to bring up?
5 Frags +

will you ever play together?

will you ever play together?
-2 Frags +

get full team interviews of the top teams if possible and ask them about how the team was made and there favorite moments from tf2?

get full team interviews of the top teams if possible and ask them about how the team was made and there favorite moments from tf2?
17 Frags +

Try and find some people at the Grand Final who've never seen/played tf2 before and get their opinions.

Try and find some people at the Grand Final who've never seen/played tf2 before and get their opinions.
4 Frags +

do interviews of the less popular players at lan.

do interviews of the less popular players at lan.
21 Frags +

Interview only me!

And also whenever you see me just yell "OMG ITS WARHURYEAH, THE BEST DEMO IN THE WORLD AT i49 AND POSSIBLY THIS LAN" and just take a lot of photos of me, I'll blush, giggle and do provocative poses.

Interview only me!

And also whenever you see me just yell "OMG ITS WARHURYEAH, THE BEST DEMO IN THE WORLD AT i49 AND POSSIBLY THIS LAN" and just take a lot of photos of me, I'll blush, giggle and do provocative poses.
6 Frags +

Interview ETF2L Lord - Permzilla

Interview ETF2L Lord - Permzilla
3 Frags +

Interview with both WAR/CX?

Interview with both WAR/CX?
0 Frags +

interview emiliobestevez pls

interview emiliobestevez pls
-7 Frags +

I request an interview with me

I request an interview with me
4 Frags +

I really liked the interviews that I saw from i49 movie.
Good questions, good vibe and quality production.
If you could team up with bones and cube or other people who are without doubt willing to help then definitely do it because this equipment looks sick

I really liked the interviews that I saw from i49 movie.
Good questions, good vibe and quality production.
If you could team up with bones and cube or other people who are without doubt willing to help then definitely do it because this equipment looks sick
19 Frags +

If you can get an interview with Sheep I'm pretty you will be the first person to manage to get one, so that would be cool. (He's shy according to Yuki)

If you can get an interview with Sheep I'm pretty you will be the first person to manage to get one, so that would be cool. (He's shy according to Yuki)
7 Frags +

S A I N T S
A
I
N
T
S

S A I N T S
A
I
N
T
S
3 Frags +

All the lan attendees from the dmix group.

All the lan attendees from the dmix group.
1 Frags +

Thanks for the interview ideas. I will try do as many as I can.

Is there any Footage you want? A particular player's game screen or the comms of a team etc.

let me know guys!

Thanks for the interview ideas. I will try do as many as I can.

Is there any Footage you want? A particular player's game screen or the comms of a team etc.

let me know guys!
3 Frags +
TurbomonkeyThanks for the interview ideas. I will try do as many as I can.

let me know guys!

I really want footage of Herr_P's quickshots.

[quote=Turbomonkey]Thanks for the interview ideas. I will try do as many as I can.

let me know guys![/quote]

I really want footage of Herr_P's quickshots.
-1 Frags +

Get who ever you can from the top 5 attending teams, maybe even reason but the more the better I guess. The behind the scenes guys. Cube and bones interview would be interesting.

Get who ever you can from the top 5 attending teams, maybe even reason but the more the better I guess. The behind the scenes guys. Cube and bones interview would be interesting.
7 Frags +

AYOGURL

AYOGURL
2 Frags +

try to make interview with some new faces.
also you should do a little Q&A with some fans.

try to make interview with some new faces.
also you should do a little Q&A with some fans.
1 Frags +

all the swedes

all the swedes
2 Frags +

hour long interview with spud on the philosophy of memeing and his runescape career
interview with scoffer about his first day at college
me showing off my setup so people can learn the trick of putting another keyboard on top of your laptop keyboard.

hour long interview with spud on the philosophy of memeing and his runescape career
interview with scoffer about his first day at college
me showing off my setup so people can learn the trick of putting another keyboard on top of your laptop keyboard.
3 Frags +
MarleyIf you can get an interview with Sheep I'm pretty you will be the first person to manage to get one, so that would be cool. (He's shy according to Yuki)

Or bonobo. Not sure if he's shy but I don't think I've ever heard him speak.

Expecting snowblind and termo interviews though. Especially termo interviews.

[quote=Marley]If you can get an interview with Sheep I'm pretty you will be the first person to manage to get one, so that would be cool. (He's shy according to Yuki)[/quote]

Or bonobo. Not sure if he's shy but I don't think I've ever heard him speak.

Expecting snowblind and termo interviews though. [i]Especially[/i] termo interviews.
4 Frags +

Interview SonnyBlack
Interview Arie
Interview Seagull

Interview SonnyBlack
Interview Arie
Interview Seagull
3 Frags +

aquagirl

aquagirl
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.