Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
What to do with extra tf2 items?
0 Frags +

Besides scrap.tf for getting metals and steam av for getting new games/items what other ways can your extra tf2 items be put to good use?

Besides [url=scrap.tf]scrap.tf[/url] for getting metals and [url=steamav.com]steam av[/url] for getting new games/items what other ways can your extra tf2 items be put to good use?
-7 Frags +

u can craft items 2 gether
if theyree like 2 items used by smae c lass u can make a scrap

u can craft items 2 gether
if theyree like 2 items used by smae c lass u can make a scrap
17 Frags +

haha umm so i noticed you won a lottery on that site mere minutes before posting here, which i might add is the only post you've ever made on tf.tv. speaking of your tf.tv account, the steam account it's linked to has never played tf2 nor gets any usage. i guess it could be an alt, but a simple search for your alias only reveals you advertising this lottery site on other community forums repeating "it's legit here's proof i won lotteries"

mods?!

haha umm so i noticed you won a lottery on that site mere minutes before posting here, which i might add is the only post you've ever made on tf.tv. speaking of your tf.tv account, the steam account it's linked to has never played tf2 nor gets any usage. i guess it could be an alt, but a simple search for your alias only reveals you advertising this lottery site on other community forums repeating "it's legit here's proof i won lotteries"

mods?!
8 Frags +

damn detective nixnyte on the case

steam acct last online 11 days ago last game played in '09 damn we are being MARKETED TO

means this place is a big deal now

damn detective nixnyte on the case

steam acct last online 11 days ago last game played in '09 damn we are being MARKETED TO

means this place is a big deal now
3 Frags +

The best thing to do with extra/unwanted items is to giftapult them the fuck away.

The best thing to do with extra/unwanted items is to giftapult them the fuck away.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.