Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
hl2_osx quit unexpectedly?
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

I searched on google but I still have no idea, it only crashes after my game is loaded up. Please help :(

I searched on google but I still have no idea, it only crashes after my game is loaded up. Please help :(
-4 Frags +

I think the problem is that it says osx

rename it to .exe

I think the problem is that it says osx

rename it to .exe
1 Frags +

What have you changed recently, if anything? New hud, new config?

It could be something with the update not working with Mac version, idk

What have you changed recently, if anything? New hud, new config?

It could be something with the update not working with Mac version, idk
-1 Frags +

Well it only started happening after I updated tf2 so that might have something to do with it, also to camus I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say os x for macs not .exe

Well it only started happening after I updated tf2 so that might have something to do with it, also to camus I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say os x for macs not .exe
0 Frags +

Try verifying your game cache if that doesn't work you may need a fresh install

Try verifying your game cache if that doesn't work you may need a fresh install
-4 Frags +
flyingbuddyWell it only started happening after I updated tf2 so that might have something to do with it, also to camus I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say os x for macs not .exe

Forgot to use

http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

sorry.

[quote=flyingbuddy]Well it only started happening after I updated tf2 so that might have something to do with it, also to camus I'm pretty sure it's supposed to say os x for macs not .exe[/quote]

Forgot to use [img]http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user_pictures/chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png[/img] sorry.
-2 Frags +

Ok I deleted local content and then re installed tf2..... 4 hours download tho -_-

Ok I deleted local content and then re installed tf2..... 4 hours download tho -_-
-2 Frags +

oh only 26 min :).........if this doesn't work then idk what will -_-

oh only 26 min :).........if this doesn't work then idk what will -_-
-2 Frags +

ok guys it seems to be a problem with steam itself, I see an update that says fixed linux and mac computers crashing

ok guys it seems to be a problem with steam itself, I see an update that says fixed linux and mac computers crashing
-2 Frags +

NEVVVVVVVVERRRRMIINNNNNNND............it still doesn't work ffs -_-
Works again for some reason

NEVVVVVVVVERRRRMIINNNNNNND............it still doesn't work ffs -_-
Works again for some reason
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.