Upvote Upvoted 4 Downvote Downvoted
PBL: LA / "Best in The West"
0 Frags +

Looking for players in the LA area who are interested in playing TF2 @ LAN for PBL.

4 regions

LA Legion
San Jose Edge
Portland Tempest
Seattle Stryker

Just looking to see who may be interested and I have no idea of any other players that live in the SoCal area but we are getting ideas and looking for people who are in our area and want to play 2-3 times per week a few hours at a time vs the 3 other regions.

if you're in the area and want to tryout / play hit me up.

http://www.battleleague.com
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cranberryman/

Looking for players in the LA area who are interested in playing TF2 @ LAN for PBL.

4 regions

LA Legion
San Jose Edge
Portland Tempest
Seattle Stryker

Just looking to see who may be interested and I have no idea of any other players that live in the SoCal area but we are getting ideas and looking for people who are in our area and want to play 2-3 times per week a few hours at a time vs the 3 other regions.

if you're in the area and want to tryout / play hit me up.

http://www.battleleague.com
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cranberryman/
0 Frags +

Crancarry is an excellent demoman and I would love to have him on my team. I played a few seasons of open with him a few years ago and his damage/knowledge is definitely good. He has a tendency to play aggressive but I would play on a team with him again in a heartbeat. Join and help grow the PBL! (I'm a captain of one of the seattle teams :P)

Crancarry is an excellent demoman and I would love to have him on my team. I played a few seasons of open with him a few years ago and his damage/knowledge is definitely good. He has a tendency to play aggressive but I would play on a team with him again in a heartbeat. Join and help grow the PBL! (I'm a captain of one of the seattle teams :P)
eXtelevision
2 Frags +

I talked to Arizona at TI4 and he eXpressed a little bit of interest then. Who all showed up for that random event that Twin Galaxies put on? Wasn't Sakura there?

I talked to Arizona at TI4 and he eXpressed a little bit of interest then. Who all showed up for that random event that Twin Galaxies put on? Wasn't Sakura there?
2 Frags +

Played against CranCARRY earlier and he did a lot of damage.

Played against CranCARRY earlier and he did a lot of damage.
1 Frags +
eXtineI talked to Arizona at TI4 and he eXpressed a little bit of interest then. Who all showed up for that random event that Twin Galaxies put on? Wasn't Sakura there?

if you got any way of me to get a hold of them or have them add me I'd really appreciate it!

keepertonPlayed against CranCARRY earlier and h e did a lot of damage.

It was fun ringing for Seattle, but I am looking forward to getting a LA team put together :]

Lets get this going guys! Add me!

[quote=eXtine]I talked to Arizona at TI4 and he eXpressed a little bit of interest then. Who all showed up for that random event that Twin Galaxies put on? Wasn't Sakura there?[/quote]

if you got any way of me to get a hold of them or have them add me I'd really appreciate it!

[quote=keeperton]Played against CranCARRY earlier and h e did a lot of damage.[/quote]

It was fun ringing for Seattle, but I am looking forward to getting a LA team put together :]

Lets get this going guys! Add me!
0 Frags +

bump

bump
0 Frags +
eXtineWho all showed up for that random event that Twin Galaxies put on? Wasn't Sakura there?

Sakura me and Saint

[quote=eXtine]Who all showed up for that random event that Twin Galaxies put on? Wasn't Sakura there?[/quote]
Sakura me and Saint
2 Frags +

I couldn't find much information on the LAN, but I'd never heard of PBL before this post. The website showed something about 4v4, so I'm guessing that's the format that will be played?

I'm in Long Beach and might be up for playing.

I couldn't find much information on the LAN, but I'd never heard of PBL before this post. The website showed something about 4v4, so I'm guessing that's the format that will be played?

I'm in Long Beach and might be up for playing.
3 Frags +

Damn, I cant access the site at work, but this region thing sounds pretty interesting. I'm in L.A. and might be down to play.

Damn, I cant access the site at work, but this region thing sounds pretty interesting. I'm in L.A. and might be down to play.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.