3 Frags +

they're peaking

they're peaking
-4 Frags +

will the team line up remain the same?

will the team line up remain the same?
8 Frags +

http://elevate.gg/teams/team-fortress-2
looks like they plan to keep the TF2 team which is cool, nothing here YET though

http://elevate.gg/teams/team-fortress-2
looks like they plan to keep the TF2 team which is cool, nothing here YET though
9 Frags +

According to the press release they're keeping all the teams, just under different names

The CEO of XTS is even staying CEO, the old CEO of elevate is going to be the COO

Unless they change their mind this is just a name change and brand expansion, nothing more thankfully

According to the press release they're keeping all the teams, just under different names

The CEO of XTS is even staying CEO, the old CEO of elevate is going to be the COO

Unless they change their mind this is just a name change and brand expansion, nothing more thankfully
-7 Frags +
Exertus eSports is no more. This is, however, far from the end. The essence of the organization will live on under a new banner: that of eLevate eSports. First of all the nature of this transition should be explained- that which constitutes Exertus currently: its teams, its management hierarchy and all of its achievements will all transfer intact into eLevate, meaning that in practice at face value there will be no difference between Exertus and eLevate except for the name itself. Furthermore the current CEO of eLevate will be taking the role of COO in the revamped organization, with our very own Brandon "MaDDoG" Hatfield retaining the reins in the CEO chair. This will be the only management addition.

please no

[quote]Exertus eSports is no more. This is, however, far from the end. The essence of the organization will live on under a new banner: that of [b]eLevate[/b] eSports. First of all the nature of this transition should be explained- that which constitutes Exertus currently: its teams, its management hierarchy and all of its achievements will all transfer intact into [b]eLevate[/b], meaning that in practice at face value there will be no difference between Exertus and [b]eLevate[/b] except for the name itself. Furthermore the current CEO of [b]eLevate[/b] will be taking the role of COO in the revamped organization, with our very own Brandon "MaDDoG" Hatfield retaining the reins in the CEO chair. This will be the only management addition.[/quote]

please no
16 Frags +

queue eXtine

queue eXtine
14 Frags +

"eLevate" sounds too elitist. I liked the ring and uniqueness of "Exertus" better. :(

"eLevate" sounds too elitist. I liked the ring and uniqueness of "Exertus" better. :(
8 Frags +

Team doomed to go eLeven and five

Team doomed to go eLeven and five
eXtelevision
72 Frags +
downpourqueue eXtine

Does this mean I can call em the eX-eXertus team?

[quote=downpour]queue eXtine[/quote]

Does this mean I can call em the eX-eXertus team?
46 Frags +

he always finds a way

he always finds a way
9 Frags +

it is a pretty awesome logo

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/502680069282611201/Ak4LjwPD_400x400.png

it is a pretty awesome logo

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/502680069282611201/Ak4LjwPD_400x400.png[/img]
-8 Frags +

"eLevate" looks retarded. "Elevate" looks okay.

"eLevate" looks retarded. "Elevate" looks okay.
4 Frags +

So it seems like Exertus acquired eLevate (according to the new org chart, at least), and liked their brand enough that they decided to keep it.

I'm not sure what to think. Exertus didn't seem like it was having any troubles with branding, but perhaps they were having issues with all of the different CS:GO teams.

So it seems like Exertus acquired eLevate (according to the new org chart, at least), and liked their brand enough that they decided to keep it.

I'm not sure what to think. Exertus didn't seem like it was having any troubles with branding, but perhaps they were having issues with all of the different CS:GO teams.
-5 Frags +

eLevate makes me think extine wrote it, which in turn is a problem.

also if you make their logo blue it probably looks a lot like the coors light rocky mountain blue logo.

eLevate makes me think extine wrote it, which in turn is a problem.

also if you make their logo blue it probably looks a lot like the coors light rocky mountain blue logo.
0 Frags +

BEYOND THE SUMMIT

BEYOND THE SUMMIT
0 Frags +

i dont like how the v is red. like i understand the A but like V is pointing down

i dont like how the v is red. like i understand the A but like V is pointing down
0 Frags +

those jerseys look sick though

those jerseys look sick though
0 Frags +

they just merged the brands. CSGO team is staying the same too

they just merged the brands. CSGO team is staying the same too
1 Frags +

the v is for victory flame you should know this

the v is for victory flame you should know this
-8 Frags +
BenroadsExertus eSports is no more. This is, however, far from the end. The essence of the organization will live on under a new banner: that of eLevate eSports. First of all the nature of this transition should be explained- that which constitutes Exertus currently: its teams, its management hierarchy and all of its achievements will all transfer intact into eLevate, meaning that in practice at face value there will be no difference between Exertus and eLevate except for the name itself. Furthermore the current CEO of eLevate will be taking the role of COO in the revamped organization, with our very own Brandon "MaDDoG" Hatfield retaining the reins in the CEO chair. This will be the only management addition.
please no

You're not eXcited?

[quote=Benroads][quote]Exertus eSports is no more. This is, however, far from the end. The essence of the organization will live on under a new banner: that of [b]eLevate[/b] eSports. First of all the nature of this transition should be explained- that which constitutes Exertus currently: its teams, its management hierarchy and all of its achievements will all transfer intact into [b]eLevate[/b], meaning that in practice at face value there will be no difference between Exertus and [b]eLevate[/b] except for the name itself. Furthermore the current CEO of [b]eLevate[/b] will be taking the role of COO in the revamped organization, with our very own Brandon "MaDDoG" Hatfield retaining the reins in the CEO chair. This will be the only management addition.[/quote]

please no[/quote]
You're not eXcited?
2 Frags +
hookyBenroadsExertus eSports is no more. This is, however, far from the end. The essence of the organization will live on under a new banner: that of eLevate eSports. First of all the nature of this transition should be explained- that which constitutes Exertus currently: its teams, its management hierarchy and all of its achievements will all transfer intact into eLevate, meaning that in practice at face value there will be no difference between Exertus and eLevate except for the name itself. Furthermore the current CEO of eLevate will be taking the role of COO in the revamped organization, with our very own Brandon "MaDDoG" Hatfield retaining the reins in the CEO chair. This will be the only management addition.
please no
You're not eXcited?

shut up hooky thats eXtines joke

[quote=hooky][quote=Benroads][quote]Exertus eSports is no more. This is, however, far from the end. The essence of the organization will live on under a new banner: that of [b]eLevate[/b] eSports. First of all the nature of this transition should be explained- that which constitutes Exertus currently: its teams, its management hierarchy and all of its achievements will all transfer intact into [b]eLevate[/b], meaning that in practice at face value there will be no difference between Exertus and [b]eLevate[/b] except for the name itself. Furthermore the current CEO of [b]eLevate[/b] will be taking the role of COO in the revamped organization, with our very own Brandon "MaDDoG" Hatfield retaining the reins in the CEO chair. This will be the only management addition.[/quote]

please no[/quote]
You're not eXcited?[/quote]

shut up hooky thats eXtines joke
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.